Reader Questions Answered - THP Radio Welcomes GolfTEC

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
ITR is back with their weekly show and it is filled with great information. THP welcomes GolfTEC back to the show to answer reader questions about fitting, technology, the golf swing and more.

http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=14168

We want to thank everybody for submitting questions and if yours was not answered, dont worry, it might get answered on the next one. This was a really fun show and lots of great information.

Listening now, I liked the 2nd one. Talking about clearing the hips and taking the hands out

Wow, I need to start slowing my tempo. I am prob at an 8

• Admin
Wow, I need to start slowing my tempo. I am prob at an 8

That was my favorite question and answer. He did it so well too, discussing not slowing down, but energy used.

That was my favorite question and answer. He did it so well too, discussing not slowing down, but energy used.

I paused it and got up to do the drill....haha

Great show so far; I'm pretty slow tempo'd, slow player kinda guy ya know.

Perfect for one-t

Haha, I did too... I got a lot of looks.. They're talking about effort right now. I'm having to rewind a bit though.

I paused it and got up to do the drill....haha

Hahaha, we know you're not slow.

Great show so far; I'm pretty slow tempo'd, slow player kinda guy ya know.

Perfect for one-t

I like the advice on when to get lessons...

Great show JB and Steve, hope GG is better.

Steve is a natural- that was a really informative show

Love the show!!!!!! I had that training aid that helped correct the OTT move... It hurt me more but I could see how it would help some.

Definitely need to consider tempo and that clearing the hip drill. Thanks again for a wonderful show.

Great information in this show. I really enjoyed the explanation of fitting vs lessons and when you should get a lesson. It took me a long time to make the decision to get another lesson and that was exactly what I realized. All my ideas about what was wrong were not the real issue.

I do sort of disagree about the need for video analysis from my limited experience. I took 4-5 lessons with video analysis and feel like I learned more from 1 lesson I took without it. I do think you can learn more about details of your swing with video, but I think finding a teacher that I was able to communicate with was more important for my success.

Interesting show this week. Clearing of the hips segment was nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great show, thanks a lot guys. I love that comparison of swinging "hard" vs. swinging faster. Using less total effort is something I struggle with myself, I see these tour guys just swinging with all they have and think that I should do it too.....um, no I definitely shouldn't!

Man I have been at work all day, no speakers on the computer. Can't wait to get home and listen, sounds like some GREAT tips came from this show!

Great show guys! I actually went back and listened to it a couple times. Lots of good information.

I think I am that guy who plows through the ball at 10 on the scale he was referring to. When my tempo is good ,contact is so much easier but when you force the issue, ugly stuff comes up!
Great show and all of the questions were explained in a way even this old man could understand :D

Loved the show. Great insight into many aspects of the game.

Back