Blind Ball Testing Review Thread

Please keep posting, everyone will have their take on the balls no matter what you say.

Nice pics. Hopefully mine will be here tomorrow. Busy tomorrow but I should be able to put them on my radar and see the ball speed and carries compared to some other balls.

I use to be quite the "doodler" back in my school days, I may have to try my hand at getting the THP Logo on a few of these!

Looking good, cant wait to hear some responses on how these are hit.

If possible can some get some shots and spin results from around the green in the sand and rough?

I would definitely like to know everybody's ball of choice.

E6 and Srixon Soft Feel. Mostly E6's. I'll give avg ball speed and carry for a few clubs with those but that's all my radar can give. Rest will be results on course and opinions on it.

I would definitely like to know everybody's ball of choice.

I have been playing TM Penta for the past 2 months.

...just tap it in...

!!!!

What an honor to be included in this test! I am PUMPED!!

edit: Ball is in my sig, Yellow E6.

Will be at the best stop on the Tour tomorrow and if shipping is on par with things from the THP store the balls should be there when I get home. Not in the least bit tempted to figure out what balls these are BTW. Would be neat if everything we test could be debranded.

Last edited:
Congrats to all who were selected. Looking forward to hearing all your thoughts.

Got my package earlier Wednesday. It's good to be close to THP HQ. Here are some pics...

d657b65a.jpg

2b12b296.jpg

ab0de12f.jpg

1d8c8923.jpg

3cd1b3d9.jpg

c655c159.jpg

Good pics Spank! Looks like they are ready to roll.

Nice pics and videos guys. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on these, especially around the greens. I will definitely be following this testing.

My ball of choice is Nike 20XI-s but I play Titleist ProV1s more just because I get them used.

Great to see guys getting these so quick, can't wait to get my mystery ball package! I currently play the Pro V1x and can't wait to see how these stack up to them.

Wow based on Spanks pics, I might actually know what this ball is :banghead::dohanim: The dimple pattern looks very familiar.....

Great stuff so far guys. Great pictures and videos of the new product. My ball of choice is the Penta.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Good pics Spank! Looks like they are ready to roll.

Great pics for sure and man are them some pretty balls! I'd like to have a couple of them :glasses-cool:. Looking forward to these reviews and finding out what company is behind the mystery ball.

I wish I lived in Florida. I brought the putting mat upstairs in preperation. Really excited about seeing the performance on the course. I'm playing a fairly challenging course this weekend, so it should be interesting to see how the mystery ball helps or hurts me.

Looking forward to hearing everyone's feedback. I may have missed it, but when will the details of the ball be released? Is there a specific time frame to the testing?

Wow based on Spanks pics, I might actually know what this ball is :banghead::dohanim: The dimple pattern looks very familiar.....

i was just thinking the same thing lol and i think that pattern is in my bag right now so im gonna have to go hunting

If you guys decide you've figured out which ball it is by dimple patterns, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

Back