If money was no object how much would change in your bag?

Anders73

Reaction score
Handicap
I was purely wondering as if hadn't discovered THP I would almost certainly have saved myself a fortune on clubs and equipment and now I still don't have quite the bag I now want

Ping i20 irons, fully fitted with custom shafts
R11s Driver fitted with custom shaft
3x Cleveland 588 custom wedges 50*,54* & 58*

Garmin G6 Approach GPS

Not that much really :banana:

Whatever fit me best, then a limited edition staff bag of some sort.

ah, the old dream bag. I like it. I'm going to go with simply what I would want and not what's necessarily best for me:

Driver: Cleveland Classic
3wood: Mashie FW
hybrid: Rocketballz
Irons: Ping i20 w/Nippon 1050's
Wedges: my custom 588's
Putter: Odyssey Backstryke Tour Black DART

I think I would just take over the job of OEM Kevin. If money was no object I would constantly rotate the clubs in my bag.

Driver- Callaway FIT
FW- Callaway Razr Hawk
Irons- R11 3-9
Wedges- SCOR 45, 50, 55, 60
Putter- Seemore Private Reserve Smoke Diamond m2c CS

I would buy a full set of Mashie's (FW, HY, and Irons) with a Cleveland Classic Driver as well as a full set of RBZ (Driver, FW, HY, Irons) and just mix and match whenever I felt like it.

I would buy a set of J40 DPC's even though I am already getting a set in a few months. They are so good, I want 2 sets. :D

I think I would just take over the job of OEM Kevin. If money was no object I would constantly rotate the clubs in my bag.

Driver- Callaway FIT
FW- Callaway Razr Hawk
Irons- R11 3-9
Wedges- SCOR 45, 50, 55, 60
Putter- Seemore Private Reserve Smoke Diamond m2c CS

Oh....SCOR wedges or 588's?!?! I'll stick with 588's because of the custom options

I am liking the Cleveland Black driver so much, I would go with the woods and irons then the 588's in the wedges. I like my Cleveland VP Milled putter, so I would keep it or find the T P Mills putter most like it. These are the clubs I would go with, they may not necessarily be the best for me, but the Black line from Cleveland is super sessy to boot.

Oh....SCOR wedges or 588's?!?! I'll stick with 588's because of the custom options

I thought about the same. I went with the SCOR, because even thought I would look good with the 588s, I would chip better with the SCORs.

I would take a trip to a premier custom fitting center and get hooked up. Oh, and like Jacob Robertson said; a sweet custom staff bag.

Hmmmm. I really like my bag right now, but there are a couple things I'd change in 2012 regardless of the MC or reviews.

I would change my driver for sure. Cleveland Classic does have my attention right now since I want my spin down and it just has a nice feeling of badassery to it.

Dream putter would probably be a Seemore OneCS

Money is not really an issue now for me when it comes to golf, so I wouldn't change anything. I'm happy with what I have.

I wouldn't change much at this point...I'd make sure my wedges were always new, and I'd probably look at some new putters. Other than that, I wouldn't feel so bad about losing a golf ball anymore...:D

So many options, but I know right off the top of my head, I would definitely have the Cleveland Black Irons w/ Miyazaki shafts and a set of the Cleveland Custom 588s.

Well I have pretty much made all of the changes. I guess I would consider the Razr Fit.. maybe a fairway and hybrid.

Alex

I know Smalls would buy some performance sheets and sleep like a little baby so they next day he would go out and shoot his best round ever.

Driver: Whatever fit me best
FW: RBZ 3w 15*
hybrids: mashie 2,3
Irons: Bridgestone J40 CB 4-P
Wedges: Custom 588's 50/54/58
Putter: Machine

Last edited:
I think that myself personally I would updated pretty much my entire bag I do love the way I hit Nike clubs but I would just update them to the VRs although I did hit the RBZ Driver yesterday and Loved it but just in general I would updated my entire bag with more of todays tech rather than what I have.

I would drop a ton of money starting with a Scotty Cameron staff bag.
View attachment 3776
Then I would probably get an R11s driver.
3Wood: Tour Edge Exotics Trilogy
Hybrids: Keep my Adams pro blacks
Irons: Cleveland 588 CB
Wedges: SCOR 50, 54 & 58*
Putter: Keep my Cameron!

I would sell my entire bag and make a trip to the Kingdom to be custom fit for everything from driver to putter.

if $$$ was no object, id would bag the following and keep my current bag for back up.

PING i20s 4-GW S300
Adams A12 hybrid #2, #3
PING i20 9.5*
Cleveland satin Forged 53* 58*

My current one! Seriously though, maybe a TEE fairway if money were no object, that and I can always use a new Lajosi....hehe

Ah, I think about the dream bag every day.

Driver: PING i20
Fairway: Cleveland Mashie 3w
Hybrid: TaylorMade Rocketballz 3h
Irons: Wilson Staff FG Tour V2
Wedges: Cleveland Custom 588s
Putter: Odyssey Metal X 8
Bag: Some sort of staff bag

That would be epic.

Last edited:
I would make some easy changes..

Driver: keep my 910
3 wood: would get fit(looking at RBZ though)
Hybrid: same as 3 wood
Irons: 712 ap1 or 2.
Keep the same wedges and putter

Not major changes but to me they would be since I've had these irons nearly 3 years now

The smart answer is to get fitted, but who want's to be smart. The fun answer is to fill the bag with whatever you want and this is mine:

Driver: Nike VRS
Fairway: Ping G20 (3w)
Hybrid: Ping i20 (3,4)
Irons: Mizuno MP-59 (5-Pw)
Wedges: Cleveland 588 Customs (50,54,58)
Putter: Ping Anser 2

Bag: Silver Bridgestone Stand Bag (2011 model)

Back