The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:angry::angry::angry:you can't tell me what to do Hawk! Who do you think you are, you hit condos. Go drink another keystone light. :angry::angry:

just messing with ya. I sent out a few emails today to double check if it's ok to have fun

The answer was no, I hacked your emails again.

Wow. That's the most I've seen ddec post in 6 weeks. He must be bama-pissed right now. Don't worry dude! There is all kinds of right handed gear for you to play with.

1. not true
2. do I need to pay an extra 18%?

The answer was no, I hacked your emails again.

damn you...I thought I warned you

So I just got back from the new club guy in town. He has 3 aboutGolf launch monitors/Sims. You have no idea how happy this makes me.

So I just got back from the new club guy in town. He has 3 aboutGolf launch monitors/Sims. You have no idea how happy this makes me.

I bet pretty happy.

Cool! Sounds like a great new place to work on your game!

Team OneTMexBirddec sure seems lonely.

Team OneTMexBirddec sure seems lonely.

that has a nice ring to it

I know I just got off the phone with Tmex, I'm not allowed to say where he is

The Colonel's dungeon?

Why does he not have his papers on him? Silly Arizonians!

Dude I try, I am sure Paradise is out putting the lotion in the bucket. The colonel says to put the f'ing lotion in the bucket!! What kind of news does Mr. Mole have?

FIFY Vince. You seem pretty laid back. I'm surprised you don't hop on over to Team Hackers. It is evident how much cooler we all are

Team Paradise kicks butt.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

so whats happened tonight... anyone hear what jake shot at the putt-putt today?

so whats happened tonight... anyone hear what jake shot at the putt-putt today?

One-Too many, is that you?

Yoccos, you're my favorite.

I can't say you're my favorite because Ike will hurt me.

I had to come in and make my nightly on topic post so JB won't cringe in the AM.

On a super great note DDec and I may have recorded another special show. Stay tuned!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I would really rather play golf than work all day and most of the night. I'm serious.

Kevin

Team Moleadise is an interesting bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back