If money was no object how much would change in your bag?

I think the question should be not how I would change the bag but how often?

I would keep my current bag setup, but dip my Mizuno Aerolite X stand bag in solid gold and angel tears. :act-up:

I'd probably shaft up with all the custom joyfulness that's out there. Shafts seem to be where the real high dollars are.

I'd have this setup:

Driver: Cleveland Classic w/ Kusala White
Woods: Mashie 3W
Hybrids: Mashie 3
Irons: Wilson Staff Ci11s 4-PW
Wedges: SCOR 52, 56, 60
Putter: A Bettinardi of some sort.

Oh boy... this will be FUN!

TaylorMade Staff Bag
R11S w/ Matrix TPHD7
R11S 3 and 5 woods w/ Matrix TPHD7
Adams Super Hybrid w/ Fubuki Hybrid
Mizuno MP-59 4-9 w/ PXi
Cleveland 588 Custom 46* 51* 56* Custom w/ DG Spinner
Bettinardi Copper Candy
Sun Mountain SC SV-1
Bushnell 1M
Bushnell YP XGC+
Unlimited supply of ProV1
Bunch of other fun little toys...

Of course I'd be fitted and this may not be what I ended up with, but purely based on my perception of awesomeness, this is what I'm doing.

I like this althought I'm not sure if it's fun or frustrating!

Driver: Cleveland Classic, Titleist 910, or R11S
Fwy: RBZ or Mashie 3 wood
Hybrid: Rescue 11
Irons: Current TM MC, Cleveland 588s, Nike Vrs, or R11
Wedges: 588s
Putter: Ghost Maranello or Ghost Spider

Now, if we're not going dream bag. If it's more, you can replace one section... I want the 588 wedges.

I like this althought I'm not sure if it's fun or frustrating!

Driver: Cleveland Classic, Titleist 910, or R11S
Fwy: RBZ or Mashie 3 wood
Hybrid: Rescue 11
Irons: Current TM MC, Cleveland 588s, Nike Vrs, or R11
Wedges: 588s
Putter: Ghost Maranello or Ghost Spider

Now, if we're not going dream bag. If it's more, you can replace one section... I want the 588 wedges.

The custom 588 wedges are a little bit special, I may have to order one and send it via a friend in San Francisco and then just get 2 standard 588's

I would change everything, except my putter.

Tap tap taparoo

Driver: VR_S
3W: VR_S
Hybrid(s): VR_S
Irons: I'll keep my VR Pro Cavity
Wedges: SCOR, 588's, or Vokeys
Putter: Nike Method or a Scotty model, depending.

I'd also get custom shafts and re-grip everything with Pure's.

I would fill it with gold bars

Money isn't an issue. If there is something that I want or need badly then I find a way to make it happen. In keeping with the thread though I would say there isn't a club or clubs that has my eye at the moment, but instead I would go with a fitting experience like the TaylorMade Kingdom or Cleveland's fitting center in Huntington Beach.

At my current skill level:
- Mashie 3W (15.5)
- New putter that's fitted to my stroke.
- New bag

At my scratch/awesome skill level:
- R11s with Custom Fitted Premium Shaft
- RBZ T3W
- Mizuno MP-69 3-PW
- Cleveland 588 in 49, 54, 59
- Custom Scotty (fitted to my stroke, whichever one that ends up being)

And a badass staff bag.

I would get two sets that were fit for me by golftec

I don't know what I'd change right this second to be honest with you. I've been pretty crazy with club purchases lately, but I'd definitely OEM more stuff for sure! Hmmm... Maybe try some SCOR wedges? I'd almost certainly go to a Studio B fitting... Can never have too many putters. Or drivers.

I would definitely be playing a heck of a lot more golf and maybe getting some lessons from a top coach (not that there's anything wrong with my teacher) or attending some sort of golf academy... I guess for me it would be more about having more free time than I do now to do more golf stuff.

I don't know specifically what I would change. However, instead of being limited to what I can afford that works well for me I would try out every possible driver, wood, hybrid, iron , wedge, putter available and get what is perfect for me rather than what works well combined with my budget.

Sent from my DROIDX

I would definitely go with the Cleveland Black Irons w/ Miyazaki shafts and a set of the Cleveland Custom 588s too, if money was no object.

I would head to Hot stix and get the Platinum fitting.

If I had to order a whole new bag blind right now, it would probably be the following.

TM R11S with Fubuki A 70x
TM RBZ Tour 13* FW, with Oban Devo 8
Adams Supey Hybrid
Bridgestone J40 DPC's with KBS Tour
Scor wedges
Odyssey Tour Black #9

Last edited:
If money was no object, first thing I would do is go get custom fitted for each club all the way down to the ball. Then, I'd get a limited edition staff bag- this one caught my eye as I was searching TM last night...

yhst-71232424362320_2195_76610217

well im torn between some things but id get a r11s driver/ cobra zl encore driver. nike vrs 3 wood. adams idea pro a12 3/4 hybrid. ping s56 irons/taylormade mb/titlesit ap2/mb. vokey/clevelend/taylormade/ping wedges. SC del mar putter/ SC kombi s. SC tour bag.
hell buy the whole store :)

Driver: Ping i20, Adams F12 or my Adams 9064LS Depending on what I hit best.
Wood: Adams F12
Hybrid: Probably stick to the Bridgestone J36
Irons: Bridgestone J40 DPC
Wedges: Cleveland 588 Satins
Putter: Yes! Abbie fitted for belly putting
Balls: Srixon Z Star Yellows

All with high end, fitted custom shafts of coarse haha

I'd get a kusala shaft in my 3w. Some 588 irons/wedges. Pair all white FJ Icons + pair of all black FJ Icons. Oh and a nice rangefinder and a stack of prov1's. :)

I know Smalls would buy some performance sheets and sleep like a little baby so they next day he would go out and shoot his best round ever.
No doubt! Cheap sheets suck!

Ah hem.

Driver: R11 10.5 DOT head, neutral angle, refinished in black, Aimpoint head marker + Attas3 with tour issue TM adapter with a laser etched Lizard
Fairway: Adams XTD Super Fairway, neutral angle, refinished in black, Aim Point marker + Fubuki K 70S
Hybrid: Adams XTD Super Hybrid, refinished in black, Aim point marker + TourSPX VTS Silver 85
Irons: Miura CB 501, satin finish, Red Paint fill + Matrix Program 95s
Wedges: James Patrick 51/55/59 set. Satin finish, T/V/L grinds in that order + Matrix GSW
Putter: Lajosi custom "anser", 360g head weight, 4:30 toe hand, Black finish with Milled Lizards all over the club barring the face, paint filled in Red + Matrix U11-P01

That should only cost $8 to 10K or so...

4_0823feat.jpg
5_0823feat.jpg
6_0823feat.jpg
11_0823feat.jpg
1_0823feat.jpg
7_0823feat.jpg

Back