Radar Golf Ball- Would you buy it?

GrantD

Formerly Known as DMB012
Reaction score
Handicap
Check this out. It is a Radar golf ball system. I know it is not for sale right now, but they are coming out with a new system in the future. Would you buy it to help you find your golf ball quicker? Would it be good for courses to offer for beginner golfers?

Here is the website. http://www.radargolf.com/products/
It cost $199 for the system and some golf balls. Pretty cool idea! I think it would help speed up play. The only concern I would have is what type of golf ball is it and would it work for my game.

large_system.jpg

I would if I could use my own balls.

Every now and then I hit a great shot, but when I get to the area I though it ended up - it's gone. I've always wondered where they ended up...

It is an interesting idea but I don't think I would spend the $$$ right now. Since I switched to the yellow E6 golf balls, I rarely lose one other that in the lake that is on the course. Now if you made a golf ball that conceit hit water it swam back to the shore, then I might purchase it!!.

Simple answer........NO

These aren't that new but it would suck if you hit the in the water.

That would suck. The radar would be going nuts and you would have to call Biggsy the golf ball diver!

I would if I could use my own balls.

Every now and then I hit a great shot, but when I get to the area I though it ended up - it's gone. I've always wondered where they ended up...

This time of year we get some plug so far into the fairway you can walk right over your ball. Did it on sunday and was the only ball I lost all round. All 3 of us saw it leave the club and roughly where it landed but absolutely no sign of it when we got there

Not for me though, you still regularly need to change balls due to waer and tear anyway

It would help for the fall or for people that have a hard time tracking their ball. I do not believe I'd spend that amount of money for it. Plus, as you said, the whole fitting thing.

Only if I played night golf.

It would help for the fall or for people that have a hard time tracking their ball. I do not believe I'd spend that amount of money for it. Plus, as you said, the whole fitting thing.

I think it would be really cool for courses to offer to new golfers. It would help out a new golfer save time.

I can only imagine it would hurt pace of play if someone was searching for their ball with this. Lol. Especially if they had trouble getting their locator thingy to work. This concept made me laugh though. If I could use my own balls I would for sure.

I think it would be really cool for courses to offer to new golfers. It would help out a new golfer save time.

For sure. Or the guys that just can't see the ball or don't pay good attention.

Yeah, I would pass on this. But, I think it may be an ok idea for a newer golfer. maybe.

I think taking the looking out of the game is taking some of the magic away.

No thanks. Feels kinda like cheating to me plus I have concerns if it could perform as well as my current gamer.

Someone stole my idea

Easier for me to just pull the one out of my pocket and say, "Here it is!":wink:

Not a bad idea for a course with no water, thick brush, or fences. I'll pass.

I think Ill pass....95% of my lost balls are in the water anyways.....kinda hard to get them back unless you are Biggsy

Back