Another Hacker Joins The Fold

Blame Me

Golf, SAFC, Beer.
Reaction score
Handicap
8.8 GHIN
As the title suggests I'm new around here, been lurking for a while but just had to join to reply to a post I had the same problem with, just hope I helped in some way.

Anyway, I'm in Brooklyn NY, have been for 10 years after moving from Sunderland in the UK. Only started playing 4 years ago and loving every minute of it, so much so that I've already managed to get out this year 4 times to the local public's while the weather has been kind. practice at least once a week but its not cheap in this city.

Off to Greensboro NC to visit a friend at the weekend to get a bit more in and that will be the first time played in NC, heard its good golfing so I'm looking forward to it.

That's it for now, happy to be finally dipping the toe in THP :banana:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

As the title suggests I'm new around here, been lurking for a while but just had to join to reply to a post I had the same problem with, just hope I helped in some way.

Anyway, I'm in Brooklyn NY, have been for 10 years after moving from Sunderland in the UK. Only started playing 4 years ago and loving every minute of it, so much so that I've already managed to get out this year 4 times to the local public's while the weather has been kind. practice at least once a week but its not cheap in this city.

Off to Greensboro NC to visit a friend at the weekend to get a bit more in and that will be the first time played in NC, heard its good golfing so I'm looking forward to it.

That's it for now, happy to be finally dipping the toe in THP :banana:

Welcome to the forum! If you have been lurking you know there are a lot of great guys and gals here with the same love for the game and everything that surrounds it. I do not buy any equipment now without looking at the reviews and feedback from forum members!

Welcome to THP. Your sig cracks me up.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forums!!

Welcome to THP. Your're going to like it here.

Nice to meet you!!!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome and enjoy!!

Welcome aboard.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to THP buddy!

Welcome to THP

welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to THP !

:welcome:

Welcome to THP! Loving the forum name. And yes, I do blame you.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back