99srxman

@srxman STAY LEFT!!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
24ish
When you lose your "GAME" WHERE DOES IT GO???? :confused2::confused2:And how do you get it back???:bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes: For me its going to the driving range and start hitting buckets till i find it again ,still looking not over here... ONTFLMAO

I usually call the police and report it stolen lol.

I dont know where it goes, but only my instructor can seem to find it

When it leaves I try to find it the next day ay the course

It hides somewhere in that five inches between your ears.

it goes down the toliet, cause i play like sh*t

Not sure where my game goes when it leaves...hopefully someplace fun like Hooters or Perkins :D

Getting it back always requires sacrificing a live chicken, drastic I know...but I do eat the chicken afterwards so it's not a total waste.

I think it goes to the same place that the other sock from the clothes dryer disappears to .

When you lose your "GAME" WHERE DOES IT GO???? :confused2::confused2:And how do you get it back???:bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes: For me its going to the driving range and start hitting buckets till i find it again ,still looking not over here... ONTFLMAO

For me, it goes when I try to either hit too hard, or mess up my fundamentals - most specifically alignment.

To get my game back on track, I head to the range, lay down a club to confirm my alignment, and start out hitting short pitch shots with my wedge, and keep on hitting half shots with 9 iron, 7 iron, etc until I ingrain a smooth tempo. Then I go to full swings, and by then I normally have things sorted out.

Not sure where my game goes when it leaves...hopefully someplace fun like Hooters or Perkins :D

Getting it back always requires sacrificing a live chicken, drastic I know...but I do eat the chicken afterwards so it's not a total waste.

YEAH I caught mine out *****'n up around the bad part of town once.....

When I lose my game, I go out searching for it. But the problem is, I don't know where to go. So I follow a random thought around. That thought isn't going where I think I want to be, but it always ends up where I need to be.

When my game goes missing, I wish my playing partners would give me a good boot in the rear, cause its almost always the case of me not moving through the swing. I had two disaster holes today on the course. On one I hit 3 bad wedge shots to get to the green. 3!!!!

It depends I think. Sometimes it helps to take a week or two off and then get back out with a clear head and just play. At least it works sometimes for me. I think it depends on how long you have been playing and how ingrained your swing is. This might not help a beginner as much as more practice might help. Or a lesson.

I hate it when that happens. For me it was take some lessons and go through an entire swing change.

ive been in a terrible slump the past few weeks! i had 1 okay round (79). but other than that the last time ive played well was right before the canadian open! im off to the range to see if i can hopefully get it back :banghead:

It takes a lot of practice. I try to slow down my swing and work on tempo when I am struggling.

If any of you find my putting and my iron play, please just shoot them both. More so my putting.

It goes to the same place all those balls i lose but should be able to find. I watch it land go to find it and poof gone.

It goes to the same place all those balls i lose but should be able to find. I watch it land go to find it and poof gone.

LMAO THE same thing happens to me swing..... watch it drop next to the big tree get there GONE what the **** this sport is so irratating right on one minute gone the next but its what keeps me coming back..

Back