What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
:titleist: 910 D2 Driver.

just picked up a TM Burner Superfast 2.0 Rescue 4hy...can't wait to try it out!

Taylormade R11 stiff & R11 3 wood stiff. I have a new favourite club :D

Nice going buddy, will all of the Clevelands leave the bag or just the driver?

The driver for now however there may be some changes in the hybrids/fairway wood department in the near future. The irons and wedges are safe ....

I bought the cradle for the Ipod so I can try out the Ping putter app. I am also finishing off an order with Blind9 for 2 Nike Pro VR Wedges. One 50* and the other 60*.

purchased 3 pairs of Swiftwick socks to be worn at The Morgan Cup.

One of these on my putter:

57463_im_____0_gsi.jpg

And had my SW and LW bent a degree flatter. Big spender. $17.11 haha.

Can't believe no one as picked up the Mashie's. That is quite a sale and I am super peeved about it.

:titleist: 910 D2 Driver.

WHAT?? Kelly, did you let OG visit the wrong website again? OG - you do know that Titleist and Cobra are not the same parent company any more, right?

purchased 3 pairs of Swiftwick socks to be worn at The Morgan Cup.

I bought Adidas socks a few weeks ago for that purpose. Gotta represent with anything the camera can see.

I bought Adidas socks a few weeks ago for that purpose. Gotta represent with anything the camera can see.

these were the only Callaway socks I could find so I opted for swiftwick
socks-2011-ta-tour-crew-mens_288_large_1.jpg

Did Cleveland golf kick you out of the insiders club OG?

The driver for now however there may be some changes in the hybrids/fairway wood department in the near future. The irons and wedges are safe ....

just got a couple leveland 3i hybrids from ebay--halo & launcher--tests to follow--one to go back to ebay joining the Adams 4i hybrid that is there now

Adams Speedline 9064LS Driver, Stiff. Picked it up for $99 at the Edwin Watts down the road, its closing down, huge liquidation sale!

3 doz TM Penta's. Hard to pass up the buy 2 get 1 free deal.

I've never played them before. Heres hoping I like them. :)

Nice. They are my ball of choice.

Really Good Ball.

Nice. They are my ball of choice.

Ordered three CG16 wedges today (50*, 54*, 58*). I should have just waited on Ole Gray to buy new ones and taken his but he's held onto his longer than I thought he would. His turnover rate with wedges isn't the same as driver/putter. Darn it.

Ordered three CG16 wedges today (50*, 54*, 58*). I should have just waited on Ole Gray to buy new ones and taken his but he's held onto his longer than I thought he would. His turnover rate with wedges isn't the same as driver/putter. Darn it.

Nice pickup KellyBo, those are some very interesting wedges, I have read nothing but great things about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back