The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake, you're a champion! Hilarious!

Do you think it bothers some that Jake wants to leave team Moleadise and be a Hacker?

LOL - great job Jake!!

Now you just need to snap your hip back into place and knock on the neighbors door to ask for your club back.

Fly Jake fly just like a butterfly!

Do you think it bothers some that Jake wants to leave team Moleadise and be a Hacker?
Thanks TC! Nobody is bothered because the truth is I'm Team Paradise all the way, no matter what! We're better looking, we're smarter, we can run faster (well those guys can) and we play better golf. Simple really.

Nobody is bothered because the truth is I'm Team Paradise all the way, no matter what! We're better looking, we're smarter, we can run faster (well those guys can) and we play better golf. Simple really.

Jake is doing a full comedy routine tonight. I love it.

Thanks TC! Nobody is bothered because the truth is I'm Team Paradise all the way, no matter what! We're better looking, we're smarter, we can run faster (well those guys can) and we play better golf. Simple really.

Jake every now and then you have a flash of brilliance (see above video) and then you ruin it 5 minutes later posting something like this.

Poor guy.

Jake, that video was freaking funny man. Loved the whole thing, especially the club going over the fence.

Jake, that was brilliance, pure and utter brilliance. And I'm really glad you didn't hurt yourself. The well-oiled Hacker stomping machine known as Team Paradise doesn't run without you.

Jake, that was brilliance, pure and utter brilliance. And I'm really glad you didn't hurt yourself. The well-oiled Hacker stomping machine known as Team Paradise doesn't run without you.

He's easily replaced, Barney and Grimace are on stand by waiting for spot. Both have similar HC's.

He's easily replaced, Barney and Grimace are on stand by waiting for spot. Both have similar HC's.

Nah, Jake has always been a member. Remember, he's a single digit. He's colonel important.

Nah, Jake has always been a member. Remember, he's a single digit. He's colonel important.

He's single digit, for sure!!! I worked out my course HC on Jakes home course and it turns out I'm a +3 when I'm playing there. Man, my confidence is so high right now I feel like going pro.

I got an exclusive one-on-one with Puttin4triples about JB's round today and his thoughts on his match up.

[video=youtube;zt-DuCTbTUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt-DuCTbTUA[/video]

Puttin4sacrificiallamb

I think poor p4s (point4sacrifice) fears the bash brothers.

That was awesome TC, poor p4t.

The bash brothers have changed their name to Hanz and Franz

Jake that video is hilarious!!

I think I saw a bit more straightness with the training aid. Keep working at it, Jake!

Course looks great and good shooting JB.

Jake that video was awesome. The neighbor must of been like WTF when u knocked on the door.

TC that was classic and great entertainment. Loved the comment of asking jake why he was answering like that as if you were interviewing him.

I got an exclusive one-on-one with Puttin4triples about JB's round today and his thoughts on his match up.

[video=youtube;zt-DuCTbTUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt-DuCTbTUA[/video]
I'm glad you clowns get enjoyment out of trying to set me up like that. It's all good though, I can only tell you how I feel and I have no worries about sharing that.
Puttin4sacrificiallamb
Did you miss the part where I said I was going to get the point anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back