Official Sligo Thread

Thats what you have to do. Then when you wear it and she ask 'is that new' you reply 'no babe I have had this and just haven't worn it for a while.'

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Actually I have the advantage that I have so much Sligo swag that she can't tell what's new and what's old. Plus I keep all my golf gear in my mancave, so she doesn't notice the Sligo rack getting overloaded...

That is because its in such high demand as one of the best EVER. :act-up:

I have a package coming in on Friday I believe and cannot wait to see what is in it.

Any chance of a quick pic when the package arrives for us Sligo junkies?
I'm willing to beg... :clap:

Actually I have the advantage that I have so much Sligo swag that she can't tell what's new and what's old. Plus I keep all my golf gear in my mancave, so she doesn't notice the Sligo rack getting overloaded...

I love it. Im taking notes over here... There is a lot of Sligo swag to be had to as their line is top notch.

Sligo fall 2011 available on sligo's website. Haven't checked fairway styles yet.

I talked to John @ Fairway Styles earlier today... he said he's still waiting on some inventory to arrive... about a week away or so...

I knew you were on top of it.

I talked to John @ Fairway Styles earlier today... he said he's still waiting on some inventory to arrive... about a week away or so...
sweet. was wondering the same. thanks for the heads up. :D

so, who else besides couldbeu have ordered from the Fall 2011 line? just wondering? :D

Back