Royal Precision shafts

fishymehta

Ahh... life is good
Reaction score
Handicap
14.0 OOB
I've recently been looking to get new shafts for my irons. I currently have the standard UST graphite shafts (regular flex) for my Victory Reds, but they just haven't felt right. I have heard about the Project X, Rifle, and Dynamic Gold shafts from Royal Precision.

I want a lighter, stiffer shaft for my irons. My 7-iron distance is around 150. I would prefer a graphite shaft (stiff flex), but steel isn't completely ruled out.

If anyone could give me their thoughts/results with any of the 3 shafts?

I've got the Project X Flighted in my Burner 2.0 irons. You have any interest in those? They come in at 120g a piece in steel, so I'm sure that isn't on your list.

Is fitting an option?
Even free fitting like the Mizuno shaft optimizer?

I've got the Project X Flighted in my Burner 2.0 irons. You have any interest in those? They come in at 120g a piece in steel, so I'm sure that isn't on your list.
I wouldn't mind taking a look... how do they work out for you? And how's the ball flight, launch angle, etc.?
Is fitting an option?
Even free fitting like the Mizuno shaft optimizer?
I wouldn't say no to a free fitting... in fact, I've been wanting one, just never could find the time. Where can I get one?

3 letters. KBS.

I wouldn't mind taking a look... how do they work out for you? And how's the ball flight, launch angle, etc.?

I wouldn't say no to a free fitting... in fact, I've been wanting one, just never could find the time. Where can I get one?

Tons of stores offer the Mizuno shaft optimizer. Its quick and easy and will tell you exactly what you need and then you dont have to play a guessing game.

I'll second going with the Mizuno shaft optimizer. It's a great piece of equipment that gives quick and accurate results.

Just be prepared, it may put you in something heavier rather than lighter.

What JB said. Out of curiosity, why those 3 shafts? You probably picked the 3 heaviest steel shafts in the market.

Tons of stores offer the Mizuno shaft optimizer. Its quick and easy and will tell you exactly what you need and then you dont have to play a guessing game.
Are they only on specific dates? Or are they offered all the time?

I dont get it? KBS makes good shafts but that was not one of the shafts the OP was talking about.
I would like feedback on those 3, but I'm open to other highly recommended shafts as well

What JB said. Out of curiosity, why those 3 shafts? You probably picked the 3 heaviest steel shafts in the market.
I've heard good things about them. And as for the weight, the Project X graphite are the most likely choice. But, like I said, I'm open to other recommended options as well

Are they only on specific dates? Or are they offered all the time?

Its offered all the time. Then you go in with an open mind and see exactly what shaft works best for you.

Its offered all the time. Then you go in with an open mind and see exactly what shaft works best for you.
Do you know if Golfsmith offers one? Because I'm already heading out to Golfsmith to test a SeeMore putter...

Do you know if Golfsmith offers one? Because I'm already heading out to Golfsmith to test a SeeMore putter...

I believe many Golfsmith's do offer it. Easiest way to find out is a quick phone call.

I believe many Golfsmith's do offer it. Easiest way to find out is a quick phone call.
Alright, thanks JB. Does this shaft fitting include all the major brands (UST, True Temper, Project X, KBS, etc.)?

Alright, thanks JB. Does this shaft fitting include all the major brands (UST, True Temper, Project X, KBS, etc.)?

It includes every shaft in the Mizuno database. And all the ones you mentioned above.

It includes every shaft in the Mizuno database. And all the ones you mentioned above.
OK, thanks. I'll let you guys know on the results

Back