What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
84, finished double, triple to put a bad smell on the day. :dohanim:

Played Monday and shot 38-39 77 and just finished playing today, shot 40-38 78. Finally put to decent rounds back to back. Playing a Robert Trent Jones Jr track Friday and hope to continue playing well. His tracks are always challenging.

Played two round in PA last weekend. Shot a 90 on a pretty terrible course. Was pleased how I hit the ball. Rough was 10 times better than the fairway. Greens were inconsistent and had some very weird pin placements.
The other round was an 85. Was a mountain course where knowing the layout and yardages would really help a ton. Hit the ball great today. Got punished for not knowing where to hit it on some holes. Putted okay, greens were very slow.
Where did you play in PA?

Only played nine today. Getting ready for my next event shot Even. Striking was the best it's been all year.

Alex

new pb!

f2b9a069.jpg

That has got to be the neatest looking scorecard I think I have ever seen..
Are you an English Teacher/Major?? lol

played 9...shot a 52 :(

Shot an 86 today.. (42-44) My playing partner was a beer drinking buddy...
I think I dont play as seriously when I am playing with that particular group of people as I do on my league or with my "betting" friends.
It just was not "clicking" today.
I seemed to be struggling on most everything
Seemed like I was in scramble mode all day.
oh well..I was not at work so it was still a good day....

Shot a 39 today. Only hit 3/7 fairways, but hit some nice chips and approach shots.

I suck and have been sucking all month. I'm fairly certain I couldn't be hitting my driver any worse than I have been. Spent all day today (and will most likely will all weekend) working on my driver to little avail.

I keep hitting weak hooks, there's a flaw somewhere in my down swing and a fatal flaw in my weight shift but i'll be damned if I can find them and fix them. It's grit-your-teeth frustrating

Shot a decent 49 tonight. Had a blow up 8 on the first hole and left a few putts on the greens but my driving was the best this year and was such a beautiful night for golf.

I was also a member of the 3 doubles club today, had a rough as a corncob 82 and it actually felt much worse, only good thing about my game was no 3 putts and used only 30 putts for the round. Hit 2/3 of the fairways and 1/3 of the greens, took a lot of full swings out there.
Best part of the day was playing with a friend from my church and Ole Gray, 2 great folks to play golf with.

Sounds like a good day there.

If I had been in the neighbor hood of 30 putts my score would have been pretty good. BUT I had 45 putts, including a four putt bogie on a par 5 from 20 feet. Other than that it was a great day here. Old MacDonald, par 71, and I shot 41-47 88. The caddy asked if I liked my unusual putter, I told him, No I don't like any of my dozen putters.

well 100 was in no danger today!!! Played a new(to me) course--greens were always sloping the wrong way<sf> but the weather was gorgeous and was able to spend a rare day with a good friend doing something we both like so it was a very good round

A 39 tonight after two days off... It was a crazy round..

2 doubles
2 birdies
1 bogey
4 pars

Had some great approach shots with my Nike VR pro combos.. So awesome.

Awesome round this morning shot a personal best with a +2 74 2 birds 4 bogies , 2.0's were just perfect today swing was smooth , ball was right on target. Hit 14 greens average birdie putt was about 22 ft , The Launcher hit 10 fairways :D . not that i am bitching but i did chili dip a pretty simple pitch so who knows what it really could have been well enough about what ifs , now i think i know what it takes to get it done

Awesome round this morning shot a personal best with a +2 74 2 birds 4 bogies , 2.0's were just perfect today swing was smooth , ball was right on target. Hit 14 greens average birdie putt was about 22 ft , The Launcher hit 10 fairways :D . not that i am bitching but i did chili dip a pretty simple pitch so who knows what it really could have been well enough about what ifs , now i think i know what it takes to get it done

Great score ogie! You're using a lot of same clubs as I do, but you certainly use them much better than I do. :good:

A rough 83. My game just wasn't there today

shot an 82 with a double and a triple with 1 three putt. Probably should have been in the 70's for the first time at my new club. I have shot 82 3 times.The slope is 135 so it is much tougher than my old course with a 116 slope.

I broke 100 again today!! I shot a 98. It is the second time in two weeks I've broke the century barrier. I was out testing the Precept iQ+ on my home course and was concentrating on the ball and how it was performing and I didn't get all wrapped up in my swing and the silly things that I do on course. Can't wait to go out this weekend.

I broke 100 again today!! I shot a 98. It is the second time in two weeks I've broke the century barrier. I was out testing the Precept iQ+ on my home course and was concentrating on the ball and how it was performing and I didn't get all wrapped up in my swing and the silly things that I do on course. Can't wait to go out this weekend.

Great stuff MaryC thats incredible. Its now time for you to start posting in the breaking 90 thread!

Nice going MaryC, I also look forward to your thoughts on the Precept, that is a great thread.

Awesome! :good:

I had a horrible day on the course yesterday. The past several times out, I've been shooting in the mid - upper 70s and I go out yesterday and throw up an 87. I have no idea what was going on. It was one of those days where not a lot was going right. That's not the kind of round I was hoping to see with the club championship coming up this weekend.

That's phenomenal Ogie! Hopefully I will get that low some day

Finally broke 100 for the first time yesterday with 99

And shot 91 today!

With à tournament coming up soon I'm curious to see wether I'm able to perform the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back