PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

Always look forward to these pick'em contests! Makes the viewing that much more fun (and agonizing!!!)

Wow!!! Joust told Yorkem I have a full proof way of picking my team and instantly he spouts off my team. May have to rethink my stratagy. Awesome contest thanks THP and TaylorMade!

I am in.

Wow!!! Joust told Yorkem I have a full proof way of picking my team and instantly he spouts off my team. May have to rethink my stratagy. Awesome contest thanks THP and TaylorMade!

Yorkem doing his Chris Angel Mind Freak on you...LOL

Got my picks in and I am the winner, so everybody else can stop worrying over who to pick....it's mine.....mine I say...<enter evil laugh mode> bwaaaa haaaa haaaa haaaaaaa!! All MINE!! <end evil laugh mode>

WOW! "Major" contest here folks... I'll get my picks in later.... Good luck to all!

Great contest and thank you Taylormade and THP

I got my picks in... I didn't do a lot of research, went with my gut more so. SO that likely means another (NOT) great finish!

Good luck all!

Just submitted my entry... time to make room in my bag for some new irons! :p

Got my pics in! Good luck all...but more to me hehehe :)

Sweet contest, sent in my picks!

First time joining this type of game. Finally able to join before deadline.

What a great contest! Thanks to Thp and Taylormade for the opportunity, and even If not successful it still makes it a whole lot of fun to watch the tournament, especially here in the land down under!

Taking my time getting my picks in. just cant seem to get it narrowed down, and this is an amazing prize from THP and TM so I really want nail it.

nice contest....thanks thp and tm...looking forward to it

Great contest and great prize....excited to field a team.

amazing prize, I have my team entered and am hoping for a good tourney

Just entered into to this great contest! Thanks THP and Taylormade.

I'm absolutely obsessed with these irons. Doing everything I can to bring the good juju my way!

tourny starts tomorrow, gona be a tough course excited for the 15th. man id lay up with my driver on that hole lol

Great competiton, Thanks THP and TaylorMade!!

Got my pics in, should be a great tournament whomever wins!

Im in! Thanks to THP and TMaG for another fantastic contest!

In!

Went with my head instead of my heart so we'll see how that goes for once since I'm terrible at these things! lol

Thank you TM and THP!

Ready for this tourney to get started so the thread picks up with actual tourney talk. I attempted to start a discussion yesterday but that failed.

Back