PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

I am generally awful at these but I can't resist.. Thanks THP and TMaG!!!

+1 I stink at these types of contests but it will sure make for an exciting tourney for all of the entries. The R11's are beautiful. Thank you THP and TaylorMade for a great contest with an amazing prize.

Just got my entry in, thank you again THP and TaylorMade. This should make an already great golf weekend even better, good luck to all who entered.

Nice prize. Thanks to THP & TM for putting this on!

Thank you to Taylormade and THP for another EPIC contest!

Yay, Thanks to all involved.

This will make for an interesting tournament. Thanks for the opportunity!

very nice... Im in

Amazing contest. Have my entry saved as a draft in my e-mail. Waiting to send in my entry until I am 100% positive with my selections. Thanks THP and Taylormade! By the way in case anyone wants a little help with their entry...Dustin Johnson is winning this one for sure, this is his tournament.

I just entered! Awesome. Thanks THP and Taylormade!

THP and TaylorMade, awsome as always. Those R11 irons are fantastic and this will be one great tournament. Thanks to THP and TaylorMade.

Gonna wait until the 11th hour to send my picks in as the last time I did one of these one of my players withdrew at the last second due to injury, which sucked.

Another great competition from THp and Taylormade. These really do add a bit of spice to the tournament!

So difficult to pick though. :D

Ah, more major fun! Love these contests. Thank you THP!

Major contest for a major championship! Big thanks to TaylorMade and THP!! Gonna put my thinking cap on for this one!

Awesome prize, winner will be very happy and have a top quality set of irons.

My entry has been sent. I picked Phil Mickelson 3 times!

Thanks to Taylormade and THP for another cool contest surrounding a Major Championship. It always makes these more fun.

Hurry up folks, let's get more entries in this one than we do sign ups for the Boccieri FW wood testing thread. It's nice to prove everyone right!

Sent mine in early this time. Tried to switch it up some.

I picked Phil as well TC. Tough to leave Lee off the list but I needed a lesser know.

Thank you to THP and Taylormade for such a great contest.

Once again Thp has come up with an awesome contest! Thank you Taylormade for such an awesome prize!

Back