Bdlorton
Golfingmedic
Brock
Hitman
MarcW
Martin
CG13

If we dont get to 12 this weekend I'll invite my sand bagging friends lol

There has to be two more Ohio/KY/IN peoples who want to tee it up with some THPers!! Come on now!!

ya there has to be a couple more people that can play

ya there has to be a couple more people that can play

I got another guy on hold that can play, just want to see if we can get at least 1 more THPER!

Wait a minute... 10YD... You're not playing both rounds?! BOOOOOOOOO!!!!

still not sure, i know im playing the AM round but it all depends on how the $$$ situation is next week, between gas over and back +the round cost and food it will be pretty expensive

still not sure, i know im playing the AM round but it all depends on how the $$$ situation is next week, between gas over and back +the round cost and food it will be pretty expensive

make dan paypal you the $29, hes gotta have some massive bank in that paypal of his!

make dan paypal you the $29, hes gotta have some massive bank in that paypal of his!

lol, at least im making the trip and playing the AM round. I just hope i play better than i did today, just horrible

hahaha I don't think it's going to last that long.. May as well get ready to change my name to TM Canadan.

havent heard from a few of you guys, please respond to the PM I sent out that way I can know how many we have for sure.

I am still good for both rounds. How many do we have?

10 so far for each, I have a few people I can ask to get to 12 for each, but want to leave it open for THPers for as long as I can, hoping if not, can start drawign for teams by Tuesday, still need to hear back from a few people that originally said they were in

What's the game? Team best ball?

yeah in some way shape of form, maybe 2 best team ball scores per hole, etc, will try to make the games slightly different for each round

had to revise the list, 1 less person for PM round. Right now still waiting on 3 people listed below to confirm their attendence, if they are coming, then the numbers below are up to date

at---AM 10 Currently
Mikedean441
10YardDraw
Canadan
Miller821
Bdlorton
Brock
Hitman
MarcW
Martin
CG13

Sat PM: 9 currently
Mikedean441
Miller821
Bdlorton
Golfingmedic
Brock
Hitman
MarcW
Martin
CG13

Havent heard back from a few people so taking them off of the list for the time being

at---AM 8 Currently
Mikedean441
10YardDraw
Canadan
Brock
Hitman
MarcW
Martin
CG13

Sat PM: 6 currently
Mikedean441
Brock
Hitman
MarcW
Martin
CG13

Sorry about bailing on the afternoon round guys.. This might be one of the crazier weekends of my summer, but I can't wait to tee it up with you Sat morning!!!

I got 2 more for Sat PM so we will have 8 for that for sure

ok we are good to go, got 8 for each round

at---AM 8 Currently
Mikedean441
10YardDraw
Canadan
Brock
Hitman
MarcW
Martin
CG13

Sat PM: 8 currently
Mikedean441 +2
Brock
Hitman
MarcW
Martin
CG13

ok we are good to go, got 8 for each round

at---AM 8 Currently
Mikedean441
10YardDraw
Canadan
Brock
Hitman
MarcW
Martin
CG13

Sat PM: 8 currently
Mikedean441 +2
Brock
Hitman
MarcW
Martin
CG13

sweet cant wait, remember i might be playing the afternoon as well, just wont know until after the AM lol

Have fun! I'm from the Toledo area and would love to join you but I have two weddings this weekend. I'll try to make the next one. Would love to meet some fellow THP ers.

Have fun! I'm from the Toledo area and would love to join you but I have two weddings this weekend. I'll try to make the next one. Would love to meet some fellow THP ers.

awesome, there are quite a few THPers up your way too!

ok the Mrs has drawn the tee times. Like last time, if you bring someone with you, then you will be paired up with them.

Sat AM: Betterball format, keeping it simple and doing best 2 net scores on each hole count for the team. Handicaps will obvously be factored in.
#1:

CG13
MarcW
Martin
Canadan

10yarddraw
Hitman
Mikedean441
Brock

Sat PM--Slightly different format, instead of 2 scores per hole counting we will do 1-2-3-1-2-3 and so on for the entire round. Should keep things interesting.

CG13
MarcW
Martin
Brock

Mikedean441
Bob Gibson (My Stepdad)
Don Hall (friend from work)
Hitman

Back