PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

Ah that's the tigger Ive come to expect. I knew he'd be here soon.

I don't care if the hole is downhill, 250+ yard par 3 is just stupid. Almost no chance to make birdie, everyone is just trying to get it on the green and 2-putt, pretty boring IMHO. FYI, I would have said this no matter what TW did off the tee on this hole.

Ouch Luke! Back to even.

The back 9 might well make this tournament.

I wouldnt say this is an indication of things to come for TW today. This hole is so stupid. 260 yards its absolutely ridiculous

Don't look now but Stricker is -3 through 3. Liking that for my ESPN Best Ball entry.

I don't care if the hole is downhill, 250+ yard par 3 is just stupid. Almost no chance to make birdie, everyone is just trying to get it on the green and 2-putt, pretty boring IMHO. FYI, I would have said this no matter what TW did off the tee on this hole.

Yeah I agree with you. A 250+ yard par 3 is one that I can almost NEVER hit in regulation. Not that Id ever play that length anyway. But I think thats a dumb hole and ridiculous length.

Now, does he recover, or does he collapse?

Yeah I agree with you. A 250+ yard par 3 is one that I can almost NEVER hit in regulation. Not that Id ever play that length anyway. But I think thats a dumb hole and ridiculous length.

I dont even know what I would hit. I would honestly probably take 5 iron to like 210 then chip up and hope for a bogey. Its not like you have a ton of wiggle room with your driver to miss

Man that's a tough hole, Donald goes back to even, Tiger back to 1 under. Getting my updates at work from golf.com and this thread.

Jumping the gun a little?

That's been tigger for the last 2 years. Jumping the gun is all the loyalist that cant accept the fact that he's a shell of his once major championship winning self.

Reactions: JB
LOL at driveable par 3.

uh oh Bill Haas -3 though 3.

WOW how short is Padraigs putter? He looks like a giant holding that thing.

The PGA has said they have to make that Par 3 that long so it puts long irons in guys hands. I don't like it much either but it is what it is. Tiger has the length to clear the water, he just didn't.

I was wondering if they would talk about laying up on a par 3!

Bubba to -3 also. Watch out for BUBBA!

That's been tigger for the last 2 years. Jumping the gun is all the loyalist that cant accept the fact that he's a shell of his once major championship winning self.

I think most people accept that he isnt the old Tiger, thats why we havent seen a lot of celebration based on a few holes so far on here.. I am just saying, we cant write him off due to one shot either.

Back