PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

So as of now Tigger needs to go three deep. It'll be a fun afternoon. Nice to see D.A. up there.

I agree with you but let's face it, Rory has a game that could be as good as... (that guy who wears the red shirt on Sunday) along with the reckless abandon of Phil.
He's also not afraid to say what's on his mind and he's fun to watch.
What more could you ask for?
So that makes him far more interesting than the usual "golf clones" who seem to all have the same swings, the same strategies and the same quiet "go about your business" type of games.

So it's no surprise that the media have hung their hats on Rory and they're doing everything they can to make him the next "One".
They could do worse and I believe that Rory has a lot more than just the one major in him, so I think they've at least backed a true contender.

Rory not only won a major he dominated it, which says alot to the level he can play at. He did that after almost winning the Masters. When I view him, I see a kid who has potential to be something great and I would love to be along for the ride if he becomes one of the few elites.

Another Bird by Rickie. I am currently dancing like a fool.

Wow,
man and he is -1. I could only imagine if he shot like 63 what you would do. :alien:

I think its better. Reason, because I think Tiger shoots somewhere around 67-68 today to make the weekend.
Wishful thinking maybe, because I like the guy playing on the weekend, but I am hoping.

Think it is wishful thinking. As big a fan of his I am, I even took the two TM players in the contest to get TW as my 4th bc I had a feeling... He was disgusting yesterday. The lost round interview was bitter sweet. Finally, it seemed as if he opened up but he also looked deflated and a beaten man. Listening to the golf channel now they are talking about Tigers openness and honesty during that interview, for probably the 1st time since he spike the words "hello world". Maybe the round was rock bottom, the candid interview was the first step and hopefully your right as usual lol.

Think it is wishful thinking. As big a fan of his I am, I even took the two TM players in the contest to get TW as my 4th bc I had a feeling... He was disgusting yesterday. The lost round interview was bitter sweet. Finally, it seemed as if he opened up but he also looked deflated and a beaten man. Listening to the golf channel now they are talking about Tigers openness and honesty during that interview, for probably the 1st time since he spike the words "hello world". Maybe the round was rock bottom, the candid interview was the first step and hopefully your right as usual lol.

I actually agree with you. His post round interview made me almost have hope for him. He looked so dejected and miserable and like he finally let his fence down. I hope he plays well today.

Listening to the golf channel now they are talking about Tigers openness and honesty during that interview, for probably the 1st time since he spike the words "hello world".

You found his "hello world" speech full of openness and honesty?
Hmmmm. I think I must have only seen a different speech then. I will have to find that other one.

I did enjoy the interview though. Finally some words. It was quite good.

Any other TW predictions? I saw JB on Twitter mention 67 or 68 I believe. I am going with a 69.

Was so close to taking DA points over DJ. What I get for thinking the "high-guy" would do good.

Glad I didn't pick DJ this week.

I replied to that too, and I agree with whoever said it was the whiskey talkin'! haha

I just woke up and see this. It wasn't whiskey...moonshine with budwieser chaser maybe but no whiskey!

I think its better. Reason, because I think Tiger shoots somewhere around 67-68 today to make the weekend.
Wishful thinking maybe, because I like the guy playing on the weekend, but I am hoping.

I'd like to see him compete too, but the quicksand hit him fast and hard yesterday.. I have to wonder whether he can dig himself out today.

I just woke up and see this. It wasn't whiskey...moonshine with budwieser chaser maybe but no whiskey!

So Mr. You heard it here first...Where is my action. You said 63 and I am ready.

So Mr. You heard it here first...Where is my action. You said 63 and I am ready.

Wow, saying back to even sounded so much better than shooting 63. Math wasn't my strong point lastnight

Lee Westwood back to Even for the tourny. Don't count him out folks. If that putter gets remotely warm. Look out!

Lee Westwood back to Even for the tourny. Don't count him out folks. If that putter gets remotely warm. Look out!

I hope so, my predictions would look incredible..hehe

Uh oh I'm in trouble. Tigers missing 6ft putts on the practice green!

He'd have to store it over night in a kiln!

I dont see anything better then a 74 today out of tigger.

Has anyone ever seen Rory actually wearing his sun glasses over his eyes?

Has anyone ever seen Rory actually wearing his sun glasses over his eyes?

I was thinking that earlier. I have never seen him actually wear them.

Back