Super bowl predictions

nickpergande

work in progress
Reaction score
Handicap
16.1 oob
Ok im a little bias and say Green Bay will go again as long as Rodgers stays healthy. For who they are going to play it doesnt matter beacuse the Lombardi Trophy is staying in its home in Lambeau Field.. Lets start the Trash talk now boys and girls

Ravens Packers. Ravens win of course.

Bengals!!!!!!!!! but seriously NE or Philly if they stay healthy

Chiefs are a lock. :banana: Kidding. I did put down cash on my team though, I will take 25/1.
Also took the over on the 7.5 regular season wins.

Ok im a little bias and say Green Bay will go again as long as Rodgers stays healthy. For who they are going to play it doesnt matter beacuse the Lombardi Trophy is staying in its home in Lambeau Field.. Lets start the Trash talk now boys and girls

Packers have a great shot at going back to back. They won the Super Bowl with half of their roster on IR. Packers stay healthy, they can get back to the Super Bowl.

Packers have a great shot at going back to back. They won the Super Bowl with half of their roster on IR. Packers stay healthy, they can get back to the Super Bowl.

They had me worried there for a while last season. They were dropping like flies last season but thank god they came through in the end. If we had a stronger running game we would be unstopable.

It's way too early for this. I'm going to throw a wild card out there.... Tampa Bay. A lot of young players hungry to prove something.

Edit: I'm a huge Broncos fan but they have some serious work

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Eagles over the Pats. Which is hard coming from a 'Boys fan.

I've bought into the Eagles hype. :-/

It's way too early for this. I'm going to throw a wild card out there.... Tampa Bay. A lot of young players hungry to prove something.

Edit: I'm a huge Broncos fan but they have some serious work

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I think Tampa is going to have a let down this year, and because of one reason; the Lockout. A young team, a lot of 1 year players and rookies with some new coaches trying to gel and get ready for the season is tough to do. Tough division as well...

Packers win another Super Bowl and go on to begin what will be known as the greatest dynasty in the history of the NFL.

Giants of course....But NE & Eagles might be a better prediction if I dont pick with my heart

Saints > Chargers

GO STEELERS!!!

It's really early to have a guess. But I am going out on a limb and saying that it will be either a NFC team or an AFC team. Just a hunch though. Don't hold it against me if I'm wrong.

Packers win another Super Bowl and go on to begin what will be known as the greatest dynasty in the history of the NFL.

Too late. They already are! I believe it is 13 NFL championships.

Heck who did they name the trophy after??? Greatest coach ever!!!!!

HYMM let me think..A THE PACK OF COURSE.:banana::banana:...lol to early to tell we shall see.
398136855.jpg

Dallas Cowboys. Red Jesus running offense and Rob Ryan running defense equals promise land. :D

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

As of right now I've got packers and patriots. Don't know who would win though.

My prediction.... all PA Super Bowl....

Philly in the NFC... Pitts in the AFC

Alex

My Bills will be a respectable 2-14

Saints!

DETROIT LIONS!!!:sarcastic: but seriously..... The Lions!:alien:

DETROIT LIONS!!!:sarcastic: but seriously..... The Lions!:alien:

They won't be able to put Stafford out there in a red jersey in the regular season.

They won't be able to put Stafford out there in a red jersey in the regular season.

Unfortunately no they cant, but I think he will be healthy this year. At worst he makes it through week 10. As long as our O. Tackles can hold their own. based on the pre season game against the Bengals(yea i know they suck) Stafford was getting rid of the ball much faster than he would normally. I think if he can keep his quick drop backs consistent he will be ok. Plus he better have learned out to fall properly by now.

NFC is tough. Obviously GB and PHI are good choices, but I'll go with Atlanta to pull through.
Homer pick, but I like the Steelers in the AFC.

Back