Many thanks to Kmac!!

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted to give a public shout out to Kmac!

A few days ago in the Equipment Pondering thread, we were discussing some Morgan Cup equipment and I mentioned wanting to try the PX 5.5 in a driver. Well, Kmac saw that and said that he had an extra one lying around and offered it up.

Well, it shows up today and looks excellent! I plan to take it to a local shop tomorrow and have it installed if time allows.

So, thank you very much Kmac - this gesture of giving is much appreciated and will not be forgotten!!!

Just don't put it in your belly putter!

Kmac's 1st class.

There has been an awful lot of this happening lately. Kmac just the latest to show how awesome being part of the THP family really is. Nice gesture buddy.

Kmac rocks, simple as that! You putting it in your VRS or what?

Nope, going into the 909 D2. I really like the head and have been playing with shafts in it.

Kmac is awesome. Boom

Way to go Kmac. Awesome gesture!

Kmac, that's awesome. Big ups.

Nice touch KMac

Awesome Kmac, super cool gesture!

Great stuff, Kmac.

Tap before talk.

Nice Job Kmac!!

the dude probably has a whole golf shop full of stuff from his alter ego OEM Kevin :D

Glad it made it in one and not two pieces. Hopefully you can get some good feedback from it dude.

Very cool Kmac!

Glad it made it in one and not two pieces. Hopefully you can get some good feedback from it dude.

Yep - it made it safe and sound. Will be in play this weekend; can't wait to see what kind of flight I get out of it!

I think someone (or their wife) owes Kmac a lawn-mowing.

I think someone (or their wife) owes Kmac a lawn-mowing.

LOL - nice one! Well, Kmac has been saying that he is moving back here soon. I need another golfing buddy!

LOL - nice one! Well, Kmac has been saying that he is moving back here soon. I need another golfing buddy!

People travel from all over the country to play with the Cookie and now one's moving? You're enticement doesn't just stop with the women does it?

That Kmac fellar is a stand up guy.

Good job kmac :clapp:. THP'ers just know how to take care of each other :thumb:

Cookie got shafted by KMac - awesome gesture!

I hate when that happens.

Cookie, Im going to need some good feedback on this one, as this is the one I plan on throwing in my current driver.

good stuff Kmac i need a queen bee... if you have any extra laying around! lol

Back