PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

I say Tiger gets back in this thing today, theres no cut just like last week right???
Frankenswing Woods missed the cut. I'll bet he is soo sooo angry this morning. I wonder if he can drop in a euro event or a nationwide to kill some time?

I've never seen anything like that shot, that was bad, really really bad. I hope Phil makes a charge today too, and Toothy, I would like to see him put up a good number today and get himself in this.

I like your style Ben! Would love to see a Westy attack bro.

Frankenswing Woods missed the cut. I'll bet he is soo sooo angry this morning. I wonder if he can drop in a euro event or a nationwide to kill some time?

He really should dude.

Surprised to see Furyk up there. He's been quiet all year.

Is there streaming coverage on now before the telecast comes on?

You know McCord said that during yesterdays telecast...he compared it to a baseball player recooping from an injury being sent down to AAA ball. He's already proven he's not going to get better with just range time, he needs to play tournament golf.

You know McCord said that during yesterdays telecast...he compared it to a baseball player recooping from an injury being sent down to AAA ball. He's already proven he's not going to get better with just range time, he needs to play tournament golf.
I know it would be some humble pie but a guy has to play tourneys. Daly was saying the same about his game at the Canadian. Practice only goes so far.

Coverage is starting and I'm excited. Oh and KJ chips in!

Just tuned into TNT's coverage... Lets get it on! After Stricker's opening round, I was starting to think my tiebreaker wasn't low enough! But the course caught up with them yesterday, and doesn't look to be that much more friendly today either.

Wow, I forgot who my 4 picks were. I had 2 miss the cut! No bueno, now I know what it feels like to be all my opponents in League 2 of Fantasy Football when they all make terrible draft choices...

I'm trying to watch. This TNT coverage pisses me off more than anything. They should stick to showing their stupid dramas and leave golf coverage to the pros.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I guess so. Good to see one of my picks back in first again even though Khaki Strick put up a tigger like score. Bradley has been real good lately. I wonder if its possible to win this thing with only two guys left.

Doubt it. I have Donald and Scott left.

I'm trying to watch. This TNT coverage pisses me off more than anything. They should stick to showing their stupid dramas and leave golf coverage to the pros.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

And the stupid NBA.

Rickie really doing work! Nice par save there!

Molinari is a little swampy today.

Wow, I've been away for a day or so and this thread is way too far along to go back! 3 of my 4 picks made the cut... you can guess who was my fourth I'm sure? I was pretty nervous after the first round when one of my picks was nursing a hurt wrist and another setting a career personal record.

Well, I don't think I'm much in the contest as has been normal for me and my picks for most of the season! UGH!

Thats a lot of ladies, you think he did that all in one day? hehe

I like Phil but I think he moves in the wrong direction today. Stricker gets it back together and moves into a tie with Bradley by the end of the day. Both my picks btw. haha

I agree with you. I think Strick and Bradley get something going today.

Molinari is a little swampy today.

He sure is.

Rickie looking good in the early going today.

Yea, until he just put it over by the 1st green into the cedar chips... Only guy I got left in one of my fantasy leagues (Thanks Webb Simpson)

I like Phil but I think he moves in the wrong direction today. Stricker gets it back together and moves into a tie with Bradley by the end of the day. Both my picks btw. haha

Wouldn't it be appropriate for our own club ho' to win a new set of irons....:D

So much for rickie doing good

did anyone else pick David Toms? Since only two of my picks remain I have to hope for a winner with Toms!

Toms with a great bunker shot! I like his gear today too... looks like one of the younger guys!

Back