The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my endurance is fine I'm not tired from swinging.

I'm exhausted from lack of sleep; golf in am- and working rhe bar at night- repeat that last three days I've only averaged 3-5 hours.

Im not playing the 2nd 18 today- too tired and I cracked my head open in the parking lot on the trunk of my car. Bleeding gash- awesome. Had a headache too

It was a beauty.. Hilarious for a second, and then the obvious cut had me a bit worried..

I just watched Rex Grossman shred the Pittsburgh Steelers for some extra motivation for next week.

JB, you look closer.

Great round CG. Way to bounce back. Dodging trunks are perfect practice for dodging my divots.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Got most of the stuff packed so threw the clubs in my carry bag and walking as many holes till dark.

On 3 now course is empty and I think I'll get some good short game work in

Got most of the stuff packed so threw the clubs in my carry bag and walking as many holes till dark.

Dude...you're a machine. My back hurts just thinking of all the golf you've played this week.

I take it you are not concussed? Good to hear buddy!

Watch out, here comes some coloneling.

And healthcare. lol

That's my job. Coolbreeze, don't try to bring that universal healthcare down here, we're not ready for that until a few years from now.

I just honestly can not freaken believe tmc is next week. I remember when it was first announced. I also can not believe that I am in it. I can't wrap my head around this. I am gonna make a fool out of myself on some shots, but I guarantee I will be all smiles

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

I really can't believe it's less than a week away as well. I remember how fast my heart was racing when I was about to hit "send" on my email, making sure that I had all of the details correct in that email. I imagine that my heart will probably be the exact same on the first tee on Saturday morning.

Some how they didn't have a range to warmup? I've never heard of a course that didn't have anywhere to warm up?

You'd hate living around here, the main course that I play doesn't have a range there, it makes things interesting for the first few holes.

CG - you and I are the opposite, I usually play without warming up. The people I play with just prefer to show and go. Nice rebound on the back 9. Your game sounds like it's in top shape going in to this week.

See, that's why ddec is going to be the secret weapon down there. He plays pretty well and never warms up! Imagine how good he's going to be after he has a practice area to warm up at, I'm going to ride his coattails to victory on Saturday morning. :D

Im not playing the 2nd 18 today- too tired and I cracked my head open in the parking lot on the trunk of my car. Bleeding gash- awesome. Had a headache too

Man, that's awful! Take care of yourself! JB, can we make sure that we have someone to put some makeup on CG13's wound so that he still looks good on camera for media day? :wink:

I played golf with some other THPers in the Boston area today. Definitely hit some nice shots, also had some shots that I'd like to forget. That's my game at this point, and I think that all of us will be that way to a certain extent next week. The nice thing is that I focused on playing golf today, and not playing golf swing which is what I've been doing more than I should have recently. I also got a great tip from Sean to keep my tempo smooth, definitely going to have that in my head through the Morgan Cup. I can't wait to get down to Orlando in a few days!

Straight up matches.

You and Jake are definitely favored. I've been told so by many of your supporters and mine. It should be a great challenge for Kmac and I but we're ready to take down puttin4twoglovestwin and One-toomanymiddlenameuser.

Hope you are not counting me as someone saying you are going to lose. I simply said it was going to be a tight match

I just watched Rex Grossman shred the Pittsburgh Steelers for some extra motivation for next week.

JB, you look closer.

Great round CG. Way to bounce back. Dodging trunks are perfect practice for dodging my divots.

TMex I love the confidence bro! I'm going to say you bring 1.5 points to your team

TMex I love the confidence bro! I'm going to say you bring 1.5 points to your team

Bam! Chunkylover with the confidence booster! I like my pairings a lot in best ball and scramble. All of the guys should be a blast to golf with.

I'm usually pushing myself so much for the Florida type outings I went with a different approach. All smiles haha.

OEM is gonna be a tough, tough match. I love the dude so its gonna be fun.

medium_ninja_golf.jpg

Bam! Chunkylover with the confidence booster! I like my pairings a lot in best ball and scramble. All of the guys should be a blast to golf with.

I'm usually pushing myself so much for the Florida type outings I went with a different approach. All smiles haha.

OEM is going to be tough. He's a grinder

Chunky tells everyone that tina!

Hey, I'm playing with that guy tomorrow!

The Silent Ninja slices and dices up golf courses like the sharpest Henkel knives.

Dang buddy, she is still playing high school golf! The kids in Georgia are gearing up for the football season right around the corner.

Girls play in the Fall here, Gray.

Had a great prep day for TMC. Sat in a cart and watched my daughter's lesson for two hours. Great lesson. Then we headed to the Outlet Malls near the WI/IL border. On the way we decided to head into IL to the huge outlet mall. To have lunch. Believe it or not they have an excellent authentic taco place in one of the food courts. They make these fantastic little soft corn tacos. In honor of my scramble partner, YoccosTinamarc@awesome.TMex, I ate two carne asada, two al carbon, and two lengua tacos. Mexican style. MUY BUENO. I haven't eaten a tortilla in months.

Then back to the Cheeseland outlet malls as I don't spend money in the flatlands on anything other than food. Get this. Bought three pairs of adidas shorts at the adidas outlet. Off the rack! How's that for some weight loss. Also picked up a belt at Casual Male. When I went to try on the belt, my old shorts almost fell off. Hehehe. Sill husky, but way less husky since the announcement of my upcoming participation in TMC.

Thanks Morgan and JB, as well as TaylorMade for the motivation. I'm ready as I'm going to be. Just need to get a week's worth of work done in the next two days. Thank God, for my partner/wife.

Kevin

Great stuff Esox, the Morgan Cup got you to eat healthier and lose weight and I quit smoking, those are great things. On a different note, I had to get off the course after 2 holes today cause it was just too slow for my taste so I took care of some final prep. Bought 4 pairs of nice white ankle socks, and found my passport. Now all I have to do is clean my clubs, pack a bag, and bring some fun to Florida.

Can't believe this event is this weekend and i'm not even in it. Can't wait to see footage, hear results, and hear about all the fun on the forums. GL to all the participates and go Team Hackers!!.

Great stuff Esox, the Morgan Cup got you to eat healthier and lose weight and I quit smoking, those are great things. On a different note, I had to get off the course after 2 holes today cause it was just too slow for my taste so I took care of some final prep. Bought 4 pairs of nice white ankle socks, and found my passport. Now all I have to do is clean my clubs, pack a bag, and bring some fun to Florida.

It's pretty damn cool that this event has made Esox drop a bunch of weight and made The Breeze quit smoking. Great job both of you.
You what's even cooler? This time next week we'll all be hanging out down in FL.

I think the bolded part is a little more important than all of the other stuff, right?

I think the bolded part is a little more important than all of the other stuff, right?

Other than quitting smoking I would agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back