Muirfield Village, Dublin Ohio

CG I am so jealous of you, I go to the Memorial every year and Muirfield is my favorite course I have ever seen in person. I would kill to play there! How did you get so lucky?!?! Anyhow, congrats on playing there man that is soooo awesome, glad you had a good time!

I've been going to the Memorial since I could walk, seeing the pros play those holes...then finally bein able to get on and shoot there, it was surreal.

I was so nervous on 1 my hands were literally shaking, caddy told me to try and calm down, every member there has put on in water right on the first hole. Lol.

All I can say is wow, what an experience. Awesome score, great photos, and sweet swag. I told my buddy from Columbus when he came down to Florida a couple weeks ago. I want to go to the Memorial tournament someday. The fact you got to play the course is unreal. Thanks for sharing.

The Memorial is definitely a good time, you see Jack's touch on every hole, he loves those faded left to right holes designed just for him hehe.

Some of the hardest holes I've ever seen, the design and layout is simply spectacular and you really cannot appreciate until you stand before it and plan how to play the hole in your head.

Wow man. Thats just an awesome day.
Muirfield and Olympia Fields in the same summer.
I agree with one of the other posters, I need new friends.....

Crazy thing is, the best golf week of my life begins Monday! I can't express how insane and out of this world the whole Morgan Cup has been so far. I definitely thank my stars each night, I've been blessed with an above average year by any measure of the word.

You are definitely living the good life CG13! Congrats on the great round at a VERY tough course.

You are definitely living the good life CG13! Congrats on the great round at a VERY tough course.

Ty Kelly!! Look forward to seeing ya again :)

Great round CG thank for sharing it. I've never had a caddie, and since there is not a course within 4 hours of me that does, I think it will be a while until I do. What do you tip a caddie anyway?

Only time I ever used a caddie they said 30$ was average so I gave him 60$. On a course youve never played they are invaluable.

Sounds incredible CG. Thanks for sharing

Good stuff Matt. Glad you finally got to play that course. See you next week buddy.

Good to know, maybe next year I can come into town a day early or something and we can play some golf somewhere if you want. I grew up a half hour outside of Columbus but didn't get into golf til I moved to Indiana, so I have never had the chance to play any courses around there.

I've been going to the Memorial since I could walk, seeing the pros play those holes...then finally bein able to get on and shoot there, it was surreal.

I was so nervous on 1 my hands were literally shaking, caddy told me to try and calm down, every member there has put on in water right on the first hole. Lol.

Just now seeing this thread what a beautiful course! Awesome writeup to go along with it

Well, you set the bar high for future "dream course" reviews! I sense your passion for the game, and appreciate you sharing with us. Well done, and hope I get the chance to play there someday.

Caddies: I recently experienced forecaddies at the Greenbrier on their Meadows and Greenbrier courses. (Old White was closed in preparation for the GB Classic.) This was my first experience as I usually bomb around in a cart. Interesting that one caddy took care of a foursome. Mostly helped spot balls or shared desired lines. Green reading was invaluable. Given the results of our efforts, sure he had a few stories to share.

Back