The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday, me+ joshua 3 practice holes at grand cypress. Winner gets tina.

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Thursday, me+ joshua 3 practice holes at grand cypress. Winner gets tina.

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Can I get in on that? Kingsley has been bugging me to get a Tmex and this is a great way to try and get one for free.

I want a Tina, I need someone to do my yardwork and he meets all the criteria for me. But most importantly, he's a thread killa.

Skim alert. On the course ATM and I suck more than usual. Just in time for the MC. Sweet.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

I'll work for any of you.

I do require beer, rice and an outlet to plug my electronics in.

One T and I are going to ready for our match on Sat. Gonna be tired but i think we all should be more relaxed.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Skim alert. On the course ATM and I suck more than usual. Just in time for the MC. Sweet.

---

Phew, you're gonna be fine. You're the belbs.

One T and I are going to ready for our match on Sat. Gonna be tired but i think we all should be more relaxed.

If it sweetens the pot, I also supply wireless internet free of charge.

You and One-T are going to be so relaxed you might take a siesta mid round.

You and One-T are going to be so relaxed you might take a siesta mid round.

I love mid hole siestas.

Thanks Cool that does sweeten the pot.

I can't believe how close this is.

We are only -5 through 9 holes in the scramble. Not good nuff

---

I might call that foreshadowing, ha!

Doing some final prep work today. Going shopping. Had my hair cut and if I say so myself I look pretty dapper. The barber did an extra thorough job when I explained I'll be getting camera time for TMC. Buzzed quite a ways down the back of my neck, removing some of the moisture wicking back and neck hair I had grown out. I was telling a few old timers hanging out in the barbershop about TMC. One of them said, "That sounds really great. I've never shot any golf myself."

I think Tmex and I and ddec and I have a pretty good chance to win our matches. I'm sure our competitors will be ready. Team Hackers ready. Which means they talk a good game.

Kevin

Doing some final prep work today. Going shopping. Had my hair cut and if I say so myself I look pretty dapper. The barber did an extra thorough job when I explained I'll be getting camera time for TMC. Buzzed quite a ways down the back of my neck, removing some of the moisture wicking back and neck hair I had grown out. I was telling a few old timers hanging out in the barbershop about TMC. One of them said, "That sounds really great. I've never shot any golf myself."

I think Tmex and I and ddec and I have a pretty good chance to win our matches. I'm sure our competitors will be ready. Team Hackers ready. Which means they talk a good game.

Kevin

I know you are looking good Esox. Forgive me if I'm skimming, but is your family coming too? I know your daughter would love to watch these matches for sure.

Damn straight we will be ready Esox!!!

Great prep work esox, I had a haircut planed for Monday, but then my wife said I look crazy good, and gave me some knuckle love! Today my final prep is buying some white socks, and then playing some golf. The wife and kid are coming too for the first time because they have never seen the course, and I want to spend some time with them before I go.

I know you are looking good Esox. Forgive me if I'm skimming, but is your family coming too? I know your daughter would love to watch these matches for sure.

Unfortunately, no. I would love to have them, but she'll playing competitive high school golf while I'm gone. At one point my older sister considered coming, but that didn't work out.

Kevin

Great prep work esox, I had a haircut planed for Monday, but then my wife said I look crazy good, and gave me some knuckle love! Today my final prep is buying some white socks, and then playing some golf. The wife and kid are coming too for the first time because they have never seen the course, and I want to spend some time with them before I go.

How can you not root for Coolbreeze???

How can you not root for Coolbreeze???

Thanks buddy, I'm rooting for you too. Its a good thing we never play each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back