New from North Carolina

wcugrad

Reaction score
Handicap
I have been a very avid reader for the past month or so, as I am heading into a "milestone" birthday (40) and want to treat myself to a good set of clubs for the first time. I have really enjoyed reading several of the review threads, but am still having a hard time - maybe even more so now - because I keep reading so many good comments about so many different clubs.

Anyway, great site! I really do like to read the in-depth reviews, particularly the ones that cover shot-to-shot replays of some of the guy's rounds. I'll keep looking and will start posting in the review threads.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to thp. enjoy

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. My brother is a WCU grad. Where are you in NC?

Welcome to the forum!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome 2 THP..

Welcome wcu, glad to have you aboard.

Welcome To a fellow North Carolina resident

Welcome wcu! Glad to have another carolinian on board.

--
tapatalk

Welcome to the one and only THP

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

welcome!

Welcome to THP from the Fayetteville area.

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to THP. My brother is a WCU grad. Where are you in NC?

I have been in Raleigh for the better part of the past 16 years, but was born and raised in Western North Carolina (Marion - little town about 30 minutes east of Asheville). Still go to WCU for football games and am active with their boosters club - particularly when golf tournaments are involved!

I have been in Raleigh for the better part of the past 16 years, but was born and raised in Western North Carolina (Marion - little town about 30 minutes east of Asheville). Still go to WCU for football games and am active with their boosters club - particularly when golf tournaments are involved!

That's great. I live in North Asheville and grew up in Highlands, so I'm pretty familiar with the area. My brother still goes to football games as well. He's a Pi Kap. Pretty awesome to have WNC natives on the forum.

That's great. I live in North Asheville and grew up in Highlands, so I'm pretty familiar with the area. My brother still goes to football games as well. He's a Pi Kap. Pretty awesome to have WNC natives on the forum.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Back