The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a fun thread......how ya feeling right bout now Fildini?

Feeling great. Got up at 730 and went to play golf.

That is how I roll.
tap on deez

Hate when the power goes out and then electricity trucks drive along the edge of your yard when it rained all night. Flipping morons!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Hate when the power goes out and then electricity trucks drive along the edge of your yard when it rained all night. Flipping morons!

--
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Yesterday I woke to find that the water was shut off throughout the complex. When I left for work yesterday there was a hole about 5 feet wide with water spewing out of it in our parking lot. My mind immediatly thought, "great the water main must have burst, that's why I had no water this morning" My theory was confirmed later that day when I called the front office to my place. I was told by a nice lady "yea the water main burst, we got a plumber out here currently. You should have water when you get home"

Yesterday I come home from work, to find the hole was now 15 feet wide with a plumber's work truck now in the giant muddy hole. :banghead: Come on man!! Think!!!!!

BTW The water was not running when I went to bed, but was running this morning when I woke.

A random sink hole happened downtown yesterday and the city has no idea why. Highly entertaining to watch the newscasters as they got the news and then went to present it live

Nah dude. I'm not sure what it is. 2 belt loops 15 pounds later, it's starting to worry me.

Question for you Thainer. Are you taking vitamins? I mean like a lot? A frined of mine back in the early 80s was losing weight like crazy and had no idea why, turns out he was taking too many vitamins. Or that's what he was told. He cut back to what was recommended and he gained the weight back. He figured more was better.

Question for you Thainer. Are you taking vitamins? I mean like a lot? A frined of mine back in the early 80s was losing weight like crazy and had no idea why, turns out he was taking too many vitamins. Or that's what he was told. He cut back to what was recommended and he gained the weight back. He figured more was better.

No vitamins here smalls. I let my luscious and sumptuous body come naturally.

Nah dude. I'm not sure what it is. 2 belt loops 15 pounds later, it's starting to worry me.

Damn dude. Sounds like you have a tape worm or something

Best quote of my night..

"I have to go to the... ummm... WHIZ PALETTE!!" - Parks and Recreation

Is your stomach a mess?

tap on deez

Damn dude. Sounds like you have a tape worm or something

One of these things is not like the other. One of these things just doesn't belong....

Friend just introduced me to Omegle.com. Its a random chat room like chatroulette just without all the pics of male genitalia.
Its 75% full of perverts. But I did have some funny interesting conversations on it once you weed out the weirdos.

Stranger: hi

You: hello.

Stranger: asl

You: 1000, vampire, transylvania

Stranger: nice

You: blood type?

Stranger: I'm a little younger 900 frankenstein

Stranger: yummy

You: did I see you at the monster bash last month?

Stranger: maybe

Stranger: u were looking a little pale last time

You: That was me! you were the dude dancing with your arms straight out right?

Stranger: yup

You: how's the bride, Frank?

Stranger: she's good falling apart

Stranger: though

Stranger: urs

You: We're sleeping in separate coffins now.

Stranger: oh no

You: yea

You: she caught me nibbling on someone else's neck so....

Stranger: ahhh yeah that will do it

What the H*ll did I just read?

What the H*ll did I just read?

No idea but it killed the thread. Some of his posts concern me...

---
- Tappin' in support of Team Hackers!

I'm making some sugar cookies. That should blow some minds.

lol these are not DJ approved. But they went well with some ice cream.

lol these are not DJ approved. But they went well with some ice cream.

I love sugar cookies. Take a baggie of those on the course and suck em down on hole 14. Will get you amped up for the final push. Go get em OEM!!!

Just found out that my city (victoria) is second only to San Francisco, in most restaurants per capita in North America! I knew we were a good food city but thats crazy!

Just found out that my city (victoria) is second only to San Francisco, in most restaurants per capita in North America! I knew we were a good food city but thats crazy!

I grew up in a town that had the most bars/person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back