What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went through the bag and got out all the junk and reorganized it. Then cleaned everything up to be nice and shiny.

Range session to field test all of the "wear items" that got replaced since last week - new spikes, new grips and new glove.

Went very well - the new grips are a huge improvement and are much more comfortable. I think tomorrow's league play will be interesting.

Ken

Played 18 this afternoon... and got some sun while doing so. Time to rehydrate.

played 18 in an hour and a half! and played really well. love fast play!

Practiced with my driver and made a swing video.

Played a course called Tarandowah today. 37 going out and fell apart in the crazy heat coming in with a 44.
Beautiful course though.

Started getting my bag and everything together for my trip to New Orleans, to play TPC Louisiana with bmwnola, then our 5 day cruise to Mexico.

Love it!!!

on a holiday i couldn't freaking believe it and its a nice course too, i thought it would still be packed at 5 when i got there. perfect timing i guess

I finally got the right size shaft extension for the two SeeMores I wanted to lengthen. The mFGP2 and Si2 are now each 36" and have Winn Jumbo grips installed. At first feel, I like both changes.

I had emailed SeeMore and asked them what the proper butt diameter was and they replied back it was 0.600". When I bought the 0.600" extensions at PGA SS last week, they didn't come close to fitting, so my local Golfsmith manager gave me the 0.580" extensions free and they fit perfectly. I know the extension only goes for $3, but it sure is nice when you get anything comped.

Jumbo bucket and putting practice.

It was a truly phenomenal day on the range for me today. Everything was firing on all cylinders.

Just tap it in, just tap it in. Give it a little tap tap tappy. Tap tap tap-a-roo via Tapatalk.

Played 9 hole match play with my friend and tried to get Tapatalk to function better so I could THP more efficiently.

I hit some little chips and pitches in the backyard today, no one wanted to play golf. Getting used to the ATV bounce.

Hit 50 pitches earlier in the back yard. Going to try to do it again this evening when it cools down some.

Picked up a few more things from the THP Store!

Went to get some practice in on my home course, since no one is there during weekday mornings, and quickly developed the shanks. Boy is that fun, especially since two days ago I was posting about my "Aha Moment". One day off and I took 10 steps backwards. I have a big outing tomorrow, so hopefully a bit of time on the range beforehand can get me back on track.

Bought some THP swag from the store, went out to the range this morning in the heat, and will be going out this evening for my 9 hole league.

Played 18 holes with three great THPers, KellyBo, Ole Gray & T0AD. We played at T0AD's home course in Warner Robins, Pine Oaks, my first time on that track. We had a blast as usual.

Using WE and Tadashi's shafting video in the KBS testing thread, I reshafted the gap and sand wedge. The gap wedge turned out nice! Time to go hit them when they finish curing! Thanks WE and Tadashi for awesome videos.

27 holes today with my daughter for my birthday.
It was hot but we had a good time.

played 18 in the heat.

Driving range for me after work; still 98 degrees at 7pm... worked on my driver tonight and seemed to get a few things worked out.

Just played a late 9.

Went to the range, bought a jumbo bucket, hit 15-20 balls and then the 60mph wind and terrible storms rolled in and soaked me. I hit a few in the weather for S&G's (plus I was pissed I paid for balls and wasn't going to be able to hit them), then a little hail came down and there was bad lightning so I left.

Waste of money, waste of time (35 minute round trip drive time). Oh well.

Took my SCOR Golf 56* wedge that UPS dropped of today to the course to practice and compare it against my current wedge. Chipped and putted for 90 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back