Sun mountain four 5 users: How do you set-up your bag?

Minarets

Reaction score
Handicap
What is your bag setup?
I am struggling on where my putter goes which is throwing off my whole bag. A putter well would have made this the perfect bag, I believe..

Anyway, I am currently doing this

Hybrid, driver, hybrid
8,9,pw,gp
58, putter, 53

But only because the putter head doesn't seem to sit well in the taller pocket at the top. AnyOne know what I am saying?

I'm open to suggestions. How do you do it?

Almost the exact same. I just switch the putter and the 52* to rack my clubs in order...

3 wood, driver, 5 wood
4, 5, 6, 7
8, 9, pw, aw,
54, putter, 60

So I guess general consensus is the putter needs to be on the bottom, whether it's the far left, right or middle depending on your choice.

Though I don't have a Four 5 bag, in every bag I've ever had I've always carried my putter in the top left slot (looking top down at the bag).
When carrying, this puts the putter within easy reach and it's not down below where I find it hard to remove while walking and is also not clattering around with other clubheads (I don't use a putter cover).

Hmm, I need to check on the top corner slots...that may be an option. I know I just placed the putter in the middle at the top and the cover rests on the slot so much it kind of worried me.

I'll try that and see.

Anybody have a callaway hyperlite 4.0, really weird setup...

It just hit me as I haven't ridden a cart with my four 5 yet, only used the clicgear 3.0, it will be cumbersome to pull irons from the bag as all the taller clubs will be in the back and shorter irons will be further away when in the cart.:angry:

Back