THP Fantasy Football Draft Night Thread

I had Felix #1 in my queue for like 10 picks before it got to me, I was so nervous that he would be gone. What can I say, I've drank the kool-aid on him this year.

Time to Cowboy-Tiger-Yankee fan this thread up a bit! With the huge friggin year that Romo is in line for Felix should be a PPR monster! Dez too and I think Miles bounces back with a better year then last.

I don't get to play the Grossmen. I feel cheated.

Drunk Teezy is going down in Week 1.

Hairy do you think my team is weak?

No, I just wanted to have fun trash-talking with you all week, and then bro-hugging it out afterwards. Now I don't get to do that, so I'm sad.

I have the Sex Panthers week 1, and in week 2 me and Ddec will be head to head!

No, I just wanted to have fun trash-talking with you all week, and then bro-hugging it out afterwards. Now I don't get to do that, so I'm sad.

Lol.... my team isnt stacked like I had hoped. We cans till trash talk. I love trash talking. I can set to auto-trashtalk for ya.

Lol.... my team isnt stacked like I had hoped. We cans till trash talk. I love trash talking. I can set to auto-trashtalk for ya.

Is auto-trashtalk as awesome as autopick for TheLate1 last night? Because that autopick was pretty awesome.

I dont play Teezy. Boo.

You are going down week 1 buddy. I am gonna be coming at you like a spider monkey on crack!

A spider monkey on crack. That is pretty rulthless. That is a lot of pain to be brought.

I am already offering trades.

I refreshed and dont see one :(

I got one from Dean as well. Ah. FF I love you so. I already have more trade offers than I had all year last season in league 2

I got one from Dean as well. Ah. FF I love you so. I already have more trade offers than I had all year last season in league 2

I think league 1 will be a lot of fun this year. We saw that last night.

I think league 1 will be a lot of fun this year. We saw that last night.

You think so? The draft was a lot of fun. I had fun in the mock draft with you (I love TC) and chunky. He even took a long time between picks in the mock draft.

I dont have any offers on the table...I keep refreshing

I have all trade offers on auto-reject. No trying to destroy my dynasty of power and domination losers.

Tapatalk: Romosexuals use it too

Back