The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have never asked me to keep that off the forum...I am positive of that. I may be wrong about how cool I am but def not that.

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Really? It was not said as we were watching Tosh.0 in my home when you guys first learned it.
Okay.

JB OUT!

Omg I'm gona be up all night skimming this thread, it'd fin awesome the banter going on , can't wait for the 2012 banter to get started

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Really? It was not said as we were watching Tosh.0 in my home when you guys first learned it.
Okay.

JB OUT!

I learned it when sligo FIRST released their spring collection which was way the hell before the outing. When you were saying over and over that that shirt was your personal favorite. But, your right, I am fu<king crazy.

I learned it when sligo FIRST released their spring collection which was way the hell before the outing. When you were saying over and over that that shirt was your personal favorite. But, your right, I am fu<king crazy.

I once learned that while I can be neglected, I can't be glected! What the hell is that? I'm going to glect the hell out of my friends in Florida.

Thanks for outing that dude. Appreciate that. We both know what was said. Because I said it to you. You dont think if I wanted that out there I would have said it? Of course not, because I sat there and said dont tell anybody! Its personal. What do you think you just learned my middle name magically?

But whatever you say. Enjoy your week! You can go back to the gibberish with names underneath it. Beneath me, consider yourself muted on my screen!

Thanks for outing that dude. Appreciate that. We both know what was said. Because I said it to you. You dont think if I wanted that out there I would have said it? Of course not, because I sat there and said dont tell anybody! Its personal. What do you think you just learned my middle name magically?

But whatever you say. Enjoy your week! You can go back to the gibberish with names underneath it. Beneath me, consider yourself muted on my screen!

I will mute myself don't worry about having to look over my posts, I am 1 of 3 from team TP that takes the time to post...I will save you the time of ignoring me and not post. Have a great weekend.

Wow , mc getting serious...

Do I say something or will it ruin my mystique? Hmmmmmmmm....

Keep it going....

I want to hear you.

I can't wait to play with both you and JB. JB is like the perfect compliment to my game. Accuracy off the tee and an amazing short game.

You? Youre probably just the coolest cat on this forum. Your new nickname you ask?

The dude.

TheDude-1.jpg

He is quite dude like.
I mean the guy is The Breeze.

The dude, cb you going to the 2012 outing? Sorry can't find the thread on tapatalk

I can't wait to play with both you and JB. JB is like the perfect compliment to my game. Accuracy off the tee and an amazing short game.

You? Youre probably just the coolest cat on this forum. Your new nickname you ask?

The dude.

TheDude-1.jpg

He is quite dude like.
I mean the guy is The Breeze.

The dude, cb you going to the 2012 outing? Sorry can't find the thread on tapatalk

LOL, thanks guys but you're giving me way too much credit. People like Matty are now going to meet me at the outing and be like "this guy? People like this guy?"

Are all you guys crazy like this in person? If so the outing just got much better, anyway team hackers ftmfw

LOL, thanks guys but you're giving me way too much credit. People like Marty are now going to meet me at the outing and be like "this guy? People like this guy?"

Now I'm Marty? Geez lol

Now I'm Marty? Geez lol

See Matty, not cool at all. I'm trying to type while Bathing a 3 year old boy. I need to stop doing one of them.

See Matty, not cool at all. I'm trying to type while Bathing a 3 year old boy. I need to stop doing one of them.

Haha, no worries.... I been called worse

All of TP is gonna be so disheartened when the Colonels dream team goes down. I almost feel bad for them.

As a Ninja, you show no weakness. Are you going to wear a ninja outfit to the dinner? Does Callaway make a ninja outfit?

LOL, thanks guys but you're giving me way too much credit. People like Matty are now going to meet me at the outing and be like "this guy? People like this guy?"

Are all you guys crazy like this in person? If so the outing just got much better, anyway team hackers ftmfw

HAHAH.
Marty....
And I am not crazy in person. Im dead set serious always!

Team Paradise supporter bama is small, but dude, he is not a 3 year old boy.

As a Ninja, you show no weakness. Are you going to wear a ninja outfit to the dinner? Does Callaway make a ninja outfit?

Funny thing about that.... I tried to find a ninja costume for my FW wood unboxing and then decided to use some black towels instead but I just looked like a terrorist. I was sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back