What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
played at Tamarack Golf Club in Naperville IL and got a PB of 84. First time breaking 90...still working on not hitting my 2nd shots fat.

Shot 78 from forward tees today. Was -1 through 7 holes then went bogey, bogey when I missed both putts by an inch or less. I had an excellent chipping game with 8 one putts from good chips. My short game practice is paying off.

10 FW
6 GIR
27 putts

Didn't play that great today. I think i'm just so amped to get new irons next month now that i almost have my irons chosen that i'm just not hitting my current ones as well. Shot 74 which is ok but on my home course I expect better. I've been very impressed with my putting as of late just wish more would go in. A lot of birdie putts are rolling right over the edge time and time again but eventually they will begin to fall.

Shot an 80 today, 9 fairways, 8 GIR, 32 putts only 1 birdie with 2 doubles. Did not strike the ball very well today so I guess it is getting better when I am only 8 over and not playing long ball very well. Short game is still solid thankfully.

Shot 75 on the first day of my club championship (personal best). One of the days where everything clicked! Leaves me in second to last group overall and tied for first in my flight!

40/40 for an 80. Had two 3 putts, other than that, played well.

Rough day... Played about 25 holes

71.3/120 6657 yds.

94 (47/47)

Was without a driver, used 3w a lot and did really good except for 1 hole were I landed on a roof. Glad no one was home. Hit 7/15 Fairways, 32 putts, here is the sad part.... 1 Green. Was on the fringe a lot but never could get my irons to work right. My wedge game on full shots wasnt to good either. I scrambled my butt off, chipping helped me out a ton. Had 4 3 putts, and 8 1 putts.

71.3/120 6657 yds.

94 (47/47)

Was without a driver, used 3w a lot and did really good except for 1 hole were I landed on a roof. Glad no one was home. Hit 7/15 Fairways, 32 putts, here is the sad part.... 1 Green. Was on the fringe a lot but never could get my irons to work right. My wedge game on full shots wasnt to good either. I scrambled my butt off, chipping helped me out a ton. Had 4 3 putts, and 8 1 putts.

Two questions 1) You golf????? and 2) where was your driver??

Two questions 1) You golf????? and 2) where was your driver??

question 3...why not follow "Tee it forward" esp without a driver in the bag

question 3...why not follow "Tee it forward" esp without a driver in the bag

Good question. I played 2 holes today, shot -1, but it was crazy slow so I went to the range instead.

98.. not a very good day for me. still 90's though so not complaining much. definitely have some things I need to work on.

Played 101 yesterday :D guess it was a fluke :)

We have to play tournaments to get our handicap adjusted ... So it comes down to the performance during this competitions.

Usually I find myself playing beter than usual during this comps so I enjoy them :)

71.3/120 6657 yds.

94 (47/47)

Fear not young bridges I have hit many a house in my day. Even some cars.

Fear not young bridges I have hit many a house in my day. Even some cars.

...and carts and birds and trees and cartpaths and sprinkler heads and yardage markers and pins and people and......

Shot a 32 (+2) today with my lad who shot an 89. He beat his score by 1 and is well chuffed.

38 yesterday. Just got a 4 wood and put the driver up until I can get a lesson and fitting. Playing from the fairway is nice!

I shot a 96 yesterday for my 4th round in the 90s in as many rounds. I stuffed a second shot 4h to 5' yesterday on the opening hole of my home course (287 from the Sr tees) for a birdie. I also holed out from a bunker on the 7th for a birdie. I'm really happy with where my game is.

I shot a 96 yesterday for my 4th round in the 90s in as many rounds. I stuffed a second shot 4h to 5' yesterday on the opening hole of my home course (287 from the Sr tees) for a birdie. I also holed out from a bunker on the 7th for a birdie. I'm really happy with where my game is.

So happy for you Mary! Holed out from bunker? WOW! Great job.

Congrats Mary, your game is going nuts right now. Great Job!

Well done Mary! It's really coming together for you. Keep it up.

i played in my company golf outing and we won with an -11 59. i was booming the ball all over the place

i shot a nice round 100 today. first round in 2 weeks, long game was wuite a bit off, short game was ok.

get some practice in this week, as my hand is much better.

Shot 83 yesterday. Hit the driver awful, so was scrambling all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back