PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

Fair enough. I think our definition of not a fan are different. I just saw irony that you are 'not a fan' of the 2 people that are most disliked by Tiger fans. Like I said, it wasn't a jab at you personally, but more about the mentality of a super fan or loyal fan. As I said, I have never been a super fan of anyone or anything so I don't understand it but I am trying that's why I asked.

THat is an absolute lie.
You are a superfan of the Effin Wow Factor!

I am curious, as a person who has openly said the are a Tiger Woods fan, do you dislike Phil and Scott because of that or do you have other reasons for disliking them? I have no opinion on this matter I am truly just curious.
I think some here think that if someone is a fan of TW's that they automatically dislike everyone else. I like TW, PM, AS, and most of the guys playing the tour. I have my favorites and guys I flat out dislike as well. My sentiments are based on the individual player not anything to do with TW. I appreciate how hard the game is, and can only guess what it must be like on tour, hence I tend to give players a fair amount of latitude before I take or claim offense.

I think some here think that if someone is a fan of TW's that they automatically dislike everyone else. I like TW, PM, AS, and most of the guys playing the tour. I have my favorites and guys I flat out dislike as well. My sentiments are based on the individual player not anything to do with TW. I appreciate how hard the game is, and can only guess what it must be like on tour, hence I tend to give players a fair amount of latitude before I take or claim offense.

That's good to know. As someone who doesn't have a favorite player, I don't understand disliking a player just because they are a rival or have some kind of bad blood with my favorite player. I was just curious because the two players an admitted Tiger Fan 'wasn't a fan of' happen to be 2 people that are typically at the top of the 'not a fan' list for Tiger fans. I don't understand it, or knock it, but I am trying to understand it.

That's good to know. As someone who doesn't have a favorite player, I don't understand disliking a player just because they are a rival or have some kind of bad blood with my favorite player. I was just curious because the two players an admitted Tiger Fan 'wasn't a fan of' happen to be 2 people that are typically at the top of the 'not a fan' list for Tiger fans. I don't understand it, or knock it, but I am trying to understand it.
Some people love drama. It'd probably be a letdown for them to see TW and PM don't actually hate each other.

3 out of my 4 made the cut. Still have a shot at some sweet irons. My guys are are -1, +1, +2. Not bad but they need to make up some ground.

This tournament is wide open. The leaders all are without a major so the pressure will be felt by them IMO. It will be fun to watch it unfold this weekend now that I don't have to work.

OMG OMG OMG. So I just I came home from an event and my mom calls me down stairs and says she has to tell me something important. Thinking Im in trouble, I sulk downstairs to listen to her rant. She then says to my disbelievement. 'Your friend just called, he was wondering if you could go to the PGA tomarrow.'

I couldnt believe what I was hearing. My friend isnt really into golf ad doesnt follow it much so I dont know how he got tickets. I told him I wanted to follow Rickie and Rory tomarrow and he said thats cool. Im SO excited. Im literally shaking.

I was so close to taking Adam Scott instead of McIlroy, but I think if McIlroy would not have hurt his wrist he would be in a much better position, and you just can't predict that. Anyhow, I had Jason Day and Dustin Johnson so I'm out of luck since both of them bombed. I've got Westwood but since no one else that I have is under par I think this contest is gone for me. This tournament is so crazy, there are so many great players who just bombed, and then there are guys who are playing great that you wouldn't even expect. I see someone coming out this weekend and surprising everyone, someone who hasn't won in a while. I'm rooting for Stricker now though because he is just a good guy all around. Met him a couple times and he is a very sincere guy.

OMG OMG OMG. So I just I came home from an event and my mom calls me down stairs and says she has to tell me something important. Thinking Im in trouble, I sulk downstairs to listen to her rant. She then says to my disbelievement. 'Your friend just called, he was wondering if you could go to the PGA tomarrow.'

I couldnt believe what I was hearing. My friend isnt really into golf ad doesnt follow it much so I dont know how he got tickets. I told him I wanted to follow Rickie and Rory tomarrow and he said thats cool. Im SO excited. Im literally shaking.

Freaking awesome

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Taylor Made Players

Atwal, Arjun MC
Bradley, Michael +4
Clarke, Darren MC
Day, Jason MC
Garcia, Sergio +1
Garrigus, Robert E
Gay, Brian MC
Goosen, Retief WD
Johnson, Dustin MC
Kaymer, Martin MC
Laird, Martin MC
Levin, Spencer +1
Molinari, Edoardo +4
O’Hair, Sean +4
Palmer, Ryan +1
Points, D.A. -4
Romero, Andres +2
Rose, Justin MC
Sabbatini, Rory +2
Senden, John -4
Verplank, Scott -4
Villegas, Camilo MC
Wi, Charlie MC
Yang, Y.E. +4

YTD Driver Distance rankings of current Top 6

Stricker Steve 116
Kelly Jerry 187
Verplank Scott 180
Micheel Shaun 130
Immelman Trevor 122

YTD Driving Distance Rankings of Top 5, after 2 rounds

Dufner Jason 137
Bradley Keegan 16
Points D.A. 118
Senden John 71
Furyk Jim 174
Verplank Scott 180

YTD Driving Distance Rankings of Top 5, after 2 rounds

Dufner Jason 137
Bradley Keegan 16
Points D.A. 118
Senden John 71
Furyk Jim 174
Verplank Scott 180

Their YTD Driving Accuracy rankings

Dufner Jason 35
Bradley Keegan 98
Points D.A. 44
Senden John 39
Furyk Jim 28
Verplank Scott 20

Well, unless I'm the only one who picked Jobe, I'm done. Other three MC.

Blame the ghost spider I guess?

---
- ...just tap it in...

blames holes 16 and 18 I guess. he played those 2 holes a total of 7 over par (3 doubles and a bogey), played the rest of his two rounds a total of 2 under to finish 5 over.

I just want to know who will win these irons. I should be out of it but crazy things could happen this weekend.

Man Tiger was so close. Maybe next week.

Lee still takes this thing.

Just watched Tigers interview afterwards. He is so tired. He just looks worn out to me the body language to me just speaks "I want out"

Just watched Tigers interview afterwards. He is so tired. He just looks worn out to me the body language to me just speaks "I want out"

Too bad he just bought the most ridiculous house ever otherwise he coulda just retired and saved himself some dignity.

Man Tiger was so close. Maybe next week.

Lee still takes this thing.

He needs to shave that stuff off his face. That's the problem.

Yeah I don't think Tiger really is letting us know everything that is on his mind. He makes it sound like he is healthy and has everything figured out now, so it will only be better from here, but then in the next sentence he is saying he can't just go out and play by feel, it all needs to be technical. I think he is confusing himself. I hope he gets it together soon. Maybe he needs a mental coach like some of the other guys have.

Yeah I don't think Tiger really is letting us know everything that is on his mind. He makes it sound like he is healthy and has everything figured out now, so it will only be better from here, but then in the next sentence he is saying he can't just go out and play by feel, it all needs to be technical. I think he is confusing himself. I hope he gets it together soon. Maybe he needs a mental coach like some of the other guys have.

I honestly think he is ruined. The next MC Hammer. A Shame really, although he only has one person to blame.

I honestly think he is ruined. The next MC Hammer. A Shame really, although he only has one person to blame.

Wait a minute....what's wrong with MC Hammer? :D

Can't Touch This!!!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

I read the emails dude. It was my fault...hehe

Wow... you must have been a huge Hammer fan to compare the two.:laughing:

Back