Holy crap......that is amazing. Talk about the bar being raised big time!!! Congrats that is something. THP Jet next?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I think you are going to need a lot of alcohol to "thanks" the side of this ride!!

I think you are going to need a lot of alcohol to "thanks" the side of this ride!!

Something tells me that rig comes with an anti-thanks alarm

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I really look forward to seeing what JB and gg have planed for this 38' beast. No matter what you know it will be better then we can think of.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I really look forward to seeing what JB and gg have planed for this 38' beast. No matter what you know it will be better then we can think of.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I cant even begin to to imagine what they have in store for it. I'm sure they would not have invested in it if they didn't have HUGE ideas for it!

My initial thought is that it's for tour stops. More in depth coverage of tournaments

Maybe they start repossessing missing irons from testers gone AWOL :beatup: face

Maybe they start repossessing missing irons from testers gone AWOL :beatup: face

I think we have a winner! You do NOT want to see the THP tour van pull up in your driveway!!!

I got a lil wet when I first saw it ..... :bashful:

Uh oh. Omikey dripping excitement. This vehicle is in for a wild ride, LOL.

Say what!! That is freakin awsome can't wait to see how this is used. THP you guys go way above anything else.

This does remind me...JB and GG: you NEED to make a Christening video of the Tour Van once it is ready for action.

That might be kind of private, no? :alien:

Oh man 100 gallons, 1000-1500 miles, a flat screen TV, and mobile THP? This will probably be the best vehicle of ALL TIME.

Its a pretty big piece of wheel estate. It will have 4-6 TVs I am sure.

That is the greatest idea ever.

LOL @ christening video.

That might be kind of private, no? :alien:.

Haha that literally got coffee on my lap

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

That's great!! Can you imagine the look on somebody's face.....<knock, knock>....<opens door> Hello, we are here to pick up the clubs we sent you that you disappeared with!:bulgy-eyes:

That would be great!

Bahahahaha! Not what I meant, but I like your thinking, JB.

Hahaha... Christening video. And I like wheel estate. Never heard that before. 4-6 TVs is ridiculous.

Just found out floors and TV custom install will be done in 2 weeks and then we can begin the exterior customization in either wrapping or painting. I think you guys will love the finished product. To say we are excited is an understatement.

Just found out floors and TV custom install will be done in 2 weeks and then we can begin the exterior customization in either wrapping or painting. I think you guys will love the finished product. To say we are excited is an understatement.

Now this is absolutely mind bottling. Can't wait!!!!

Wow, that's fast! Can't wait to see the finished product

What a beautiful investment with so much fun stuff to do in this puppy :blob:! I can't wait to see what unfolds with the mystery of the THP Bus. To heck with a van as this sucker is too large to have any resemblance to a van. Well,,,, unless you are talking about one of those Global Van moving tractor trailers:bulgy-eyes:

That's gonna be one awesome tour van!!!!!

The more I think about this, the more I get excited at the possibilities it presents.

I can only imagine the ideas you have for the exterior. The THP Tour Van is going to look amazing!

Would love to see the looks on peoples faces in July when this monster rolls up to Myrtle Beach!

Wow you guys are getting on this real fast! Much be something behind that! haha

Wow you guys are getting on this real fast! Much be something behind that! haha

Well, we purchased it, so we figured why not get everything done right away.

Are you leaning towards wrapping or painting? Without knowing too much about the cost comparisons between each, I would assume that wrapping would be preferred in case you wanted to change the exterior in the future.

Back