Are you leaning towards wrapping or painting? Without knowing too much about the cost comparisons between each, I would assume that wrapping would be preferred in case you wanted to change the exterior in the future.

Cost is very similar between the two.

Well, we purchased it, so we figured why not get everything done right away.

Well not everything, but we are going to do as much as we can to start with and then add more as the budget allows.

Hehe. GG trying to reign JB in, LOL.

This is just astonishing. Remind me to never play cards with you two, you always have something up the sleeve.

Congratulations one taking one more step towards your goals.

--
tapatalk

Well not everything, but we are going to do as much as we can to start with and then add more as the budget allows.

Amazing what you two are doing! I do have a question that hopefully hasnt been asked (yes I skimmed a little hehe) do you have any plans to put any club making products in it? Like a regrip/reshaft station or something similar. I know you can only do so much and like you said only as the budget allows I was just curious.

Amazing what you two are doing! I do have a question that hopefully hasnt been asked (yes I skimmed a little hehe) do you have any plans to put any club making products in it? Like a regrip/reshaft station or something similar. I know you can only do so much and like you said only as the budget allows I was just curious.

All I need is a pure gun as an air compressor is already underneath. THP Pure Grips for the win.

I know you guys are Jewish, but owners of a big RV like that often celebrate two Christmases in a year. Maybe Hanukkah in July?

Kevin

I know you guys are Jewish, but owners of a big RV like that often celebrate two Christmases in a year. Maybe Hanukkah in July?

Kevin

Possibly. Our friends made the joke that this is the only way two Jews like us would go camping....hehe

Will this be on the side of the range at the outing?

Tapatalkin

Possibly. Our friends made the joke that this is the only way two Jews like us would go camping....hehe

That rig is about as rustic as I would get, so I'm with you on that. Leave the camping to Jake and his family. Some RV'ers really go to town on that Christmas in July thing. Kind of cool, actually. You guys could start a whole new Jewish ritual.

Kevin

I am skimming like a hoss because I am on slow internet right now, but are there any pics of the inside posted yet?

I am skimming like a hoss because I am on slow internet right now, but are there any pics of the inside posted yet?

haha look back on the first page :bulgy-eyes:

Super skim ;)

A few pics from the inside in JBs first post lol

Tappin' for world peace!

Oh God, I swear those were not showing up when I read this post for the first time! I am on REALLY slow internet, and stuff often doesn't load right.

Ironically the Maryland RV show is going on right now here. I just saw it on the local news here.

Will this be on the side of the range at the outing?

Tapatalkin

Assuming its cool with Grand Cypress, it will be right there. Either way, the THP Tour Van will be at the outing.

Ironically the Maryland RV show is going on right now here. I just saw it on the local news here.

Its amazing just walking through some of them. The amount of stuff they can pack into the space is truly astonishing.

Its amazing just walking through some of them. The amount of stuff they can pack into the space is truly astonishing.

They walked through one of them, pretty awesome what they can do in those things. I was impressed. Just don't let FLTC alone with Westwood in one.

Oh God, I swear those were not showing up when I read this post for the first time! I am on REALLY slow internet, and stuff often doesn't load right.

We are currently having some custom work done to the inside so what you see there won't be the final project. We have a lot of cool things we are working on, and hopefully we can get them all done.

We are currently having some custom work done to the inside so what you see there won't be the final project. We have a lot of cool things we are working on, and hopefully we can get them all done.
I hope so too. This is a great thing for THP.

See, just a page or two ago, GG said "no". Then we took a trip down to the RV to deliver another TV for them to install and they talked about some of the stuff and her eyes lit up. This thing is going to be cooler than we thought.

Does it have directv or something for tv?

See, just a page or two ago, GG said "no". Then we took a trip down to the RV to deliver another TV for them to install and they talked about some of the stuff and her eyes lit up. This thing is going to be cooler than we thought.
Bwahahahaha. THat sounds a lot like mom with the house we are building. "You mean I can have TWO ovens? And marble, granite, brazilian cherry, 3 car garage....."She started out wanting a medium sized, modest house. We now sit at 6000 heated and all the bells and whistles.

Does it have directv or something for tv?

Yes, full in motion satellite dish (winegard in motion dome) being installed and will be Dish or D*. The dome works with both.

Back