We hope we can incorporate all of the different spots and logos we have.

Right above the lavatory, "Albatross Club Members Only".

Right above the lavatory, "Albatross Club Members Only".

That is the plan and we are working on the customization of the exterior now as far as plans go. Lots of things in our heads and we will see which ones we can work out.

That is the plan and we are working on the customization of the exterior now as far as plans go. Lots of things in our heads and we will see which ones we can work out.

With being in the signage & wrap industry , Are you doing a full or partial wrap , or just big logos on the side.

With being in the signage & wrap industry , Are you doing a full or partial wrap , or just big logos on the side.

We have not yet determined if we are doing custom paint or a wrap. However if you want to discuss, please feel free to PM me of course.

I can see a THP Tour Van custom tab on the Facebook page with an awesome logo. Then a tour stop schedule like a band! Maybe a map with a THP logo everywhere that the THP Tour Van will stop. Maybe a t-shirt with the tour schedule! This is really cool.

Can't wait too see the finished product! Way to go THP!!

I can see a THP Tour Van custom tab on the Facebook page with an awesome logo. Then a tour stop schedule like a band! Maybe a map with a THP logo everywhere that the THP Tour Van will stop. Maybe a t-shirt with the tour schedule! This is really cool.

hahahaha '80's rock band style.

Awesome Ride!

It will be very interesting to see what you guys have planned for this. Exposure is good and this will no doubt be seen by many.

That would assume that we know "our" tour schedule....

It will be very interesting to see what you guys have planned for this. Exposure is good and this will no doubt be seen by many.

We think people will like what we have in store.

This is by far the best thing!! Just proves THP is here to stay for awhile :)

Can the van come and kidnap me and take me too the Outing? I think my wife would let me leave our new born that way, haha.

My uncle owns a signage/wrapping company in ocala...i am just sayin :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

My uncle owns a signage/wrapping company in ocala...i am just sayin :)

Brother cousin is on it my friend. Thanks though.

Brother cousin is on it my friend. Thanks though.

Damn...i am late to the party

You know you live in the south when you have a brother cousin, but I really can't wait to see this rig in person.

Damn...i am late to the party

Never too late and thanks.

You know you live in the south when you have a brother cousin, but I really can't wait to see this rig in person.

There is a chance you see it in July at the Morgan Cup. Not sure yet, since we did already purchase our plane tickets.

Never too late and thanks.

There is a chance you see it in July at the Morgan Cup. Not sure yet, since we did already purchase our plane tickets.
ohhh I didn't think of that. Hopefully the tix are refundable because that would be a cool addition to the MC plus I think it could really help with the IT side of things to have it there.

ohhh I didn't think of that. Hopefully the tix are refundable because that would be a cool addition to the MC plus I think it could really help with the IT side of things to have it there.

I doubt they are, unless they are flying SWA into another city. Even if they bought insurance for them, only certain cancellation reasons are accepted.

Who is trustworthy, lives in MCO, and can drive a motorhome?

I really want to see this beast at the MC

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I kept wondering what the trips to the RV place were for JB.. Hahaha

I kept wondering what the trips to the RV place were for JB.. Hahaha

You live fairly close to the place. I swear on my wife, that it is worth going down there one day to just walk around. Its truly amazing at what they are capable of doing.

I really want to see this beast at the MC

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Me too! This would be awesome. What about the outing... Will it be there??

Me too! This would be awesome. What about the outing... Will it be there??

Major skim, but to answer your question, yes, it will be there. :act-up:

Back