Major skim, but to answer your question, yes, it will be there. :act-up:

there is a lot of pages to this thread all ready. Yes I did skim. I can't keep up as well as I use to be able to. But I'm trying.

Im not sure brother cousin and RV should ever be used together in a sentence or the same thread. :bulgy-eyes:

You live fairly close to the place. I swear on my wife, that it is worth going down there one day to just walk around. Its truly amazing at what they are capable of doing.

Very true. Might have to stop by there just to drool. It looks real sharp man, can't wait to see it when it's all done!

Assuming its cool with Grand Cypress, it will be right there. Either way, the THP Tour Van will be at the outing.

Found it... Sorry for skimming JB!

I think it should get a nice paint job with giant photos of all the MC staffers around the outside.

I think it should get a nice paint job with giant photos of all the MC staffers around the outside.

We plan to have this thing for a little past July, so not sure that is the best idea. :alien:

We plan to have this thing for a little past July, so not sure that is the best idea. :alien:
I don't know, my face would look good on that bad boy year round.

I think the avatars of all 10,000+ here at THP would look pretty sweet around that beast. :)

Tap tap taparoo

They don't want to scare all the people on the road!

Not to mention the panic giant pictures of me and TC would cause!

Holy overblown conversion van, JB!!! If this is where my Albatross Club fee went then that's the best $30 I ever spent. That thing is BEASTLY!

But seriously though. Y'all are gonna drive that bad boy to next years Sony Open so I can check it out, right...?

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Holy overblown conversion van, JB!!! If this is where my Albatross Club fee went then that's the best $30 I ever spent. That thing is BEASTLY!

But seriously though. Y'all are gonna drive that bad boy to next years Sony Open so I can check it out, right...?

I don't think it came with the upgrade that turns it into a boat.:tongue:

Hehehe...JB and GG will find a way.

I think the avatars of all 10,000+ here at THP would look pretty sweet around that beast. :)

Tap tap taparoo

That was the plan until people started changing their avatars. So we had to scrap it. I kid. I kid.

It would be very cool to have the THP tour van at the MC. I skimmed but is this directly related to funds from the Albatross club ??

That was the plan until people started changing their avatars. So we had to scrap it. I kid. I kid.

Can I get a picture next to the tour van after my team wins at the outing?

Hehe

It would be very cool to have the THP tour van at the MC. I skimmed but is this directly related to funds from the Albatross club ??

Im not sure how to answer that really. I would have to say no, in that comparing the two is kind of lopsided, however each person that has joined the Albatross Club has made it possible for THP to grow across the board. Without it, many of the things such as the Morgan Cup, testing, contests and even this might not happen the way they do.

Well then after making my final payment for the MC. I will be joining the Albatross club seems like a small price to pay for so much in return

Im not sure how to answer that really. I would have to say no, in that comparing the two is kind of lopsided, however each person that has joined the Albatross Club has made it possible for THP to grow across the board. Without it, many of the things such as the Morgan Cup, testing, contests and even this might not happen the way they do.

Well then after making my final payment for the MC. I will be joining the Albatross club seems like a small price to pay for so much in return

That is very kind of you. Never necessary, but you have no idea how much it is appreciated.

This may be a skim, but does the satellite TV include wifi?

Can't wait to see the progress of this one. I can't even begin to imagine the grand ideas bouncing around JB and GG's head for this!

This may be a skim, but does the satellite TV include wifi?

We will be using our 4G cellular mifi card for that. While there is satellite internet, it is not as reliable in our research and we wanted to go with an "in motion" satellite TV dome, which would mean a separate unit for internet anyway.

Just got back from going over the customization with them and we are all on the same page. Progress will start coming along and we will have to get some nice before and after videos for everybody.

Back