Just got back from going over the customization with them and we are all on the same page. Progress will start coming along and we will have to get some nice before and after videos for everybody.

JB this is awesome! We're all looking forward to the progress.

I'm pumped up to see the finished product.

I want to live in the THP Tour Van.

I can't wait to see what customization you guys go with on that thing, hell it's already 10 kinds of awesome and will only get better!

I'm really looking forward to all of the customizations that you guys will be getting done. I can only imagine the awesomeness that will be going in to the THP Tour Van.

Can we expect to see you or GG opening the door 'surprised' when Xzibit comes to your door to start the show?

Can we expect to see you or GG opening the door 'surprised' when Xzibit comes to your door to start the show?

Hahaha I can't wait to see the energy drink fountain dispensers

I'm pumped up to see the finished product.

Me too man. The ideas we are seeing come to life are just pretty darn cool.

I want to live in the THP Tour Van.

I can't wait to see what customization you guys go with on that thing, hell it's already 10 kinds of awesome and will only get better!

I am expecting your arrival in a few weeks? hehe

I dont think he plays golf, but a nice guy when I met him a few years back.

Hahaha I can't wait to see the energy drink fountain dispensers

I pushed for it, but was vetoed.

Me too man. The ideas we are seeing come to life are just pretty darn cool.

I am expecting your arrival in a few weeks? hehe

I dont think he plays golf, but a nice guy when I met him a few years back.

I pushed for it, but was vetoed.
You can still get the energy drink only fridge though, it's a must.

You can still get the energy drink only fridge though, it's a must.

As much as it is weird to say this, there is only so much room. I mean the thing is massive and each time I see it, I think to myself, "good lord that's huge", but the interior is being done so nicely, I am not sure where I would put it other than in the storage bins outside.

Very nice. If/When THP goes to a tour stop, will you get to park it in the same area that the RV'ing tour players park theirs?

Noted RVers on tour:
Davis Love III
Zach Johnson
Rory Sabbatini
Jason Day
John Daly
Kent Jones
Esteban Toledo
Brendan Pappas
Jeff Gove

Make sure to select the 'Dan Patrick' episode on the episode slider. It looks like the page cycles which episode defaults in the viewer.

thanks pal! That RV is sickness.

Something that big has to have a name...what are you guys going to call 'her?'

Just got back from going over the customization with them and we are all on the same page. Progress will start coming along and we will have to get some nice before and after videos for everybody.

HOLY CANNOLI!!! In the words and accent of Martin Kaymer, "I cannot believe!"

I confess that I have skipped the vast amount of comments in this thread, so forgive me if this has been suggested, but I think this thing should be named... and there should be a "Name the THP Tour Van Contest!"

Dang.. in the amount of time it took me to google how to spell "cannoli", you beat me to it.

Very nice. If/When THP goes to a tour stop, will you get to park it in the same area that the RV'ing tour players park theirs?

Noted RVers on tour:
Davis Love III
Zach Johnson
Rory Sabbatini
Jason Day
John Daly
Kent Jones
Esteban Toledo
Brendan Pappas
Jeff Gove

It depends on the tournament and the site. Most of the time, media lots are very close by to where we need to be, so it would be there.

I confess that I have skipped the vast amount of comments in this thread, so forgive me if this has been suggested, but I think this thing should be named... and there should be a "Name the THP Tour Van Contest!"

We are still working on that part of course.

Morgan's Machine of Mayhem?

As much as it is weird to say this, there is only so much room. I mean the thing is massive and each time I see it, I think to myself, "good lord that's huge", but the interior is being done so nicely, I am not sure where I would put it other than in the storage bins outside.

Mini fridge up front? Camel back that runs up and through the driver's headrest?

Morgan's Machine of Mayhem?

The Wow Tractor

I can't wait to see what this looks like after the vision is complete. Cribs: THP Mobile Edition is definitely needed.

Congratulations again JB and GG...I don't even have a clue what the plans are for the Babbittmobile, but I can sense that THP will be taken to heights only dreamed of before.

Glad to hear customization are moving forward! Can't wait to see the final product!

This is going to be awesome to see when it's all finished. It's going to be awesome no matter what.

Can you give us a little hint, JB, as to what your favorite "mod" you have planned on this bad boy is?

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Can you give us a little hint, JB, as to what your favorite "mod" you have planned on this bad boy is?

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Sure. 40 inch TV being put up front.

Back