Sure. 40 inch TV being put up front.

Wow, most cars just have the little 5-inch screen for GPS and movies, you are gonna put a 40-incher up front?! Keep your eyes on the road! :eek:)

Wow, most cars just have the little 5-inch screen for GPS and movies, you are gonna put a 40-incher up front?! Keep your eyes on the road! :eek:)

It would be pretty hard to watch from the driver's seat. However from the two leather couches that will be there, it will be perfect.

It would be pretty hard to watch from the driver's seat. However from the two leather couches that will be there, it will be perfect.

wow great

Seriously, the new THP! Tour Van elevates you into near Hugh Hefner territory. If y'all have parties, toss an invite to the middle of Missouri, will ya?

Heck, Just invite the THP crew up to MO for some turkey hunting in the morning, golf in the afternoon and partying in the THP Van at night!

Heck, Just invite the THP crew up to MO for some turkey hunting in the morning, golf in the afternoon and partying in the THP Van at night!

I was a horrible hunter. Always fell asleep. I doubt anyone wants to hunt with a guy that sleeps with a shot gun laying across his lap. LOL.

I was a horrible hunter. Always fell asleep. I doubt anyone wants to hunt with a guy that sleeps with a shot gun laying across his lap. LOL.

Those are the best people to hunt with. They fall asleep, you drink all the beer, build a couple pyramids, and scare the hell outta them shooting said pyramids with your shotgun a couple feet from their face. Good times.

Nothing good ever comes from loaded weapons, beer, and the words, "Hey man, watch this".

Sure. 40 inch TV being put up front.

Awesome! I can definitely see where this is important from a man's POV. But is this anywhere near the top of GG's list of Tour Van awesomeness?

I know my wife is always like "Another TV". "Really"?

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

I think the best way to break that baby in is a road trip to Maine!

Very nice 'Tour Van'. I have a friend that has a similar model. They are a lot of fun if you have the time to put them to use. Congrats on the purchase!

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy-man-caves-episode/videos/index.html

go here, fast forward to about 9:30, that needs to be added and sponsored by Seemore :)

With JB's collection of putters, at least 1/5 of the space of the rolling hacker's paradise will need to be dedicated to hauling is favorites.

Those are the best people to hunt with. They fall asleep, you drink all the beer, build a couple pyramids, and scare the hell outta them shooting said pyramids with your shotgun a couple feet from their face. Good times.

I was thinking more along the lines of shooting their turkeys rather than drinking their beer, but that would work too!

All I need is a pure gun as an air compressor is already underneath. THP Pure Grips for the win.
haha genius, didnt even think about that. This thing just sounds like a dream, so glad for you guys, its well deserved!

Thats beautiful good luck with her. Did I see that thing driving down Main st. in Windermere the other day? If so I was driving a couple of cars behind it.

I think the best way to break that baby in is a road trip to Maine!

Probably not in the cards any time soon, but if you make it to a THP Outing, you will be able to check it out.

Thats beautiful good luck with her. Did I see that thing driving down Main st. in Windermere the other day? If so I was driving a couple of cars behind it.

Nope, it is being customized still so we will not have it for a few more weeks.

Oh ok, still a great looking ride though :D

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I take the weekend off and this happens!!!! Like a lot of THPers, I'm just speechless!!!!! Can't wait to see the before and after videos!!!

Just Increditble, JB and GG!!!

Oh ok, still a great looking ride though :D

I can assure you, you will know when you see the THP Tour Van....hehe

late to the party but i've gotta say that you guys are sofa king hollywood! haha!
THP = rock stars

this thing is sick looking. it's like a castle on wheels. can't wait to see it!
amazing...

Wow what an amazing bus, maybe it will visit MD someday.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. We have some incredible plans for this and some stuff you are going to freak out over.

Back