AND it has an all-important oven, for obvious reasons. :) Sweet ride. Can't wait to see the customization.

Is there room in the bed for jb's 588 wedges? Lol

I NEVER freak out :beat-up:

or get EXCITED very much :alien2::blob::clapp:

and very seldom wet myself :D

however when I saw those pictures of the THP Tour van just a lil .... oh, nvr mind

Just came back with GG from going over all the changes we are making. Cannot wait for the next couple of weeks to go by so we can see what comes of everything.

Just came back with GG from going over all the changes we are making. Cannot wait for the next couple of weeks to go by so we can see what comes of everything.
I know I would be going stir crazy from having to wait to get it all done, but I am sure it would be worth the wait. Where are you going to keep this road yacht?

I know I would be going stir crazy from having to wait to get it all done, but I am sure it would be worth the wait. Where are you going to keep this road yacht?

We can't keep it in your driveway?

I'd ask you to come visit me, but I'm not convinced you could turn that thing around in my culdesac.

Looks awesome, I hope it's going to be green and white with a huge THP logo on the side.

Please include this in the design for the van. Thank you.

IMG_0436.JPG

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
cookie, tell me you didn't do that on your golf ball.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
cookie, tell me you didn't do that on your golf ball.

No likey? I thought it perfect for the forum van.

Team Hackers tapping!

Back from checking on the progress and I would say we are on track for a few more weeks to completion. Getting pretty exciting and then we can start discussing some very cool ideas.

Back from checking on the progress and I would say we are on track for a few more weeks to completion. Getting pretty exciting and then we can start discussing some very cool ideas.
Thats exciting, this thing is going to be amazing.

What about a wall on the inside... maybe behind a club building area (if there is one) where you could put a cheap white backsplash - just the sheet of white backsplash from home depot and let every Albatross member sign it!

Edit: Of course, they'd have to personally meet the THP Tour Van to sign.

Just a random idea.

Looking forward to the Golf barge docking at course near me

Yesterday GG and I went and got everything that was on our checklist for our "basement" storage for the Tour Van. A full shopping cart was filled up and we realized that everything we bought will only take up 1 storage compartment...hehe. That leaves a whole lot of room for golf gear. Yay!

That's awesome. What did you get for that first compartment? Essentials or Golf-related?

Yesterday GG and I went and got everything that was on our checklist for our "basement" storage for the Tour Van. A full shopping cart was filled up and we realized that everything we bought will only take up 1 storage compartment...hehe. That leaves a whole lot of room for golf gear. Yay!

leaves plenty of room for all of your shoes!

That's so awesome. This Tour Van is going to be amazing for sure! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Back