It happens. We hope to see you guys there.

Got an update that they expect the Tour Van to be ready by the end of next week. Getting excited.

Woo Hoo, I'm getting excited too, looking forward to the pics and videos. Of course I am so looking forward to seeing it in person in May. Great news to start the day JB.

Got an update that they expect the Tour Van to be ready by the end of next week. Getting excited.

That's great JB...can't wait to see the pictures when it's done.

Awesome! Looking forward to pics of the finished (for the time being) product!

Tour Van about to be unveiled :blob:! I bet that thing will be slicker than a water slide at Disney World :thumb: It will be highly recognizable when it slides by your neck of the woods:D

Man that tour van is gonna be here before we know it! Can't wait to see the final product and really looking forward to finding out all the excitement it will bring to THP!

Thanks everybody. We are hoping that the deadline that they gave us is met and we can start unveiling the surprises that we have in store for this.

Thanks everybody. We are hoping that the deadline that they gave us is met and we can start unveiling the surprises that we have in store for this.

As long as something Cookie related made it into the design, we should be good to go! LOL

I know how anxious we all get looking forward to something exciting, so for your sake, I really hope they deliver on their timeline!

As long as something Cookie related made it into the design, we should be good to go! LOL

I know how anxious we all get looking forward to something exciting, so for your sake, I really hope they deliver on their timeline!

I plan to bake lots of cookies while traveling in it, does that count?

I plan to bake lots of cookies while traveling in it, does that count?

This makes me think of one of my favorite "I love Lucy" episodes. HAHA

Im really excited to hear what specifics we're going tos ee from this. SO freaking cool!!!

Im really excited to hear what specifics we're going tos ee from this. SO freaking cool!!!

The ideas are swirling. We have some really awesome things in store, and I am doing my best to make sure JB doesn't drop too many hints, he is not the vault I am when it comes to secrets. I am having a hard time keeping these secrets, these ideas we have are really going to be awesome!

The ideas are swirling. We have some really awesome things in store, and I am doing my best to make sure JB doesn't drop too many hints, he is not the vault I am when it comes to secrets. I am having a hard time keeping these secrets, these ideas we have are really going to be awesome!

if you are having a tough time keeping them a secret, they must be really awesome! I don't like your secret keeping ability

Well if you tell me, I can be a good gauge on if it should be kept super secret lol. I'm actually really surprised JB hasn't spilled anything haha.

A small part of me hopes that you pimped it out to look like the dog truck from Dumb And Dumber!

pipandco_dumbcar_090527_01.jpg

I can confirm now that it will not look like that, however, we will have 2 dogs inside the van if that counts for anything.

you know you would love a tour van that looked like Ellie

I cant wait!

If GG is having trouble keeping things a secret then maybe we can drag some more hints out of JB over the next few days! Haha!

This is going to be fantastic. I can't wait to see it.

TapAhoy!

Oh man just reading about how awesome this is going to be makes me giddy. I CAN'T WAIT to see it!

Just got back from a visit to see the progress on the THP Tour Van...They are working hard on it and here are some of the changes that are going in.

Originally it had a 30" TV up in front and we wanted bigger so they are custom building a cabinet to house a 40".

photo2-L.jpg

All new hardware. Gone is the gold and in its place these satin nickel pieces.

photo1-L.jpg

Old cloth seats are gone and replaced by these suede like chairs.

photo-L.jpg

Still a long way to go since they are doing so much including all new floors, but this is a sneak peek at the progress being made.

Back