The gold had to go it was hideous! I ordered all new light fixtures, and we bought all new hardware as well as new sinks and faucets and they will all be installed once the big custom work is completed.

yep, so, 'OLD' I bet it made you think of avocado refrigerator in the kitchen :laughing:

EPIC Coloneling by the Colonel himself. :alien:

man, all these 'teasers' ........

I'm JONESING here in South Carolina to see this thing IN PERSON !!!!!!!!

Glad you are excited omikey.

Never thought I'd ever hear anyone say this! Seems like omikey is always excited about something!

I dont know what you mean? Do you mean can it also be a monitor for a computer? Yes.

That is seriously cool. Can't wait to see pictures of the final project. Seriously awesome

Never thought I'd ever hear anyone say this! Seems like omikey is always excited about something!

:laughing: HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

see whut you did !!! :joy: CAN NOT WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blob: with EXCITEMENT HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!

That is seriously cool. Can't wait to see pictures of the final project. Seriously awesome

We hope to have that done sooner rather than later. Crossing our fingers on week's end or at least early the following week.

Looks like it has been quite a tough project for you guys but as per usual it has been done in top quality. Well done JB and GG

The satellite dome got installed today we were told.

To say I am anxious would be an understatement. We are hoping to get you guys some pictures of a finished product sometime next week. You will see it the same day we do for the first time completed. Barring any setbacks that is.

To say I am anxious would be an understatement. We are hoping to get you guys some pictures of a finished product sometime next week. You will see it the same day we do for the first time completed. Barring any setbacks that is.
Awesome, congrats on a bad@ss new touring vehicle.

Can't wait, JB! It's going to be awesome!

That's so cool JB, I can't wait to see the finished thing! I hope to see it in real life some time too!

The folks doing the work for you do nice work! Can't wait to see the final outcome of the projects

To say that all of this is cool would be an understatement. Best of luck with this and hopefully we might get a glimpse of this thing in PA or Jersey!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That's so cool JB, I can't wait to see the finished thing! I hope to see it in real life some time too!

Ya never know where the Tour Van will show up.

The folks doing the work for you do nice work! Can't wait to see the final outcome of the projects

They really do Mary. So far we have been really impressed with their completed projects.

To say that all of this is cool would be an understatement. Best of luck with this and hopefully we might get a glimpse of this thing in PA or Jersey!

As mentioned above, ya never know. But you could always make it down to an outing, it will definitely be making an appearance at those.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ya never know where the Tour Van will show up.

North Georgia in October! Come on up :blob::golf2:!!!

We hope to have that done sooner rather than later. Crossing our fingers on week's end or at least early the following week.

I'm excited for THP and you to be getting this new ride! Looking forward to being able to see this in action.

Pic's on the way...great! I'm sure it looks even better in person.

JB is out at the tour van now and he said some major progress has been made. He is hopefully going to send me some pictures shortly. I got some cell phone pics that he text me and they look awesome!!

That's cool GG...can't wait to see the progress!

JB is out at the tour van now and he said some major progress has been made. He is hopefully going to send me some pictures shortly. I got some cell phone pics that he text me and they look awesome!!

Sooo....use that tapatalk thingy and post some!!! You tease...:alien:

They are coming in a little bit. We are headed back down there now to pick some things out and we are bringing the camera.

They are coming in a little bit. We are headed back down there now to pick some things out and we are bringing the camera.

This just got real. Looking forward to seeing the progress. Still think this feels a little surreal haha.

Last edited:

That's what I like to hear!

Can't wait to see those pics! I'm sure it is going to continue to blow us away!

Back