Looking forward to it guys.

Saw the teaser pic on Twitter... It looks awesome! I can't wait to see more!

Can't wait to see them. Do you guys know yet when she will be done

We are stuck in traffic on our way back to THP HQ as soon as we get back I will upload and post some of the pictures I took.

Holy hell, what a cool teaser pic on twitter!!!!

there's traffic in TB? hehe can't wait to see the pics!

We are stuck in traffic on our way back to THP HQ as soon as we get back I will upload and post some of the pictures I took.

Sorry tapatalk took me to the very last post made instead of the last post I read so I didn't realize you posted that you saw it on twitter too.

I don't care... I just want to see more!

Looks great!

GG is working on the pics now. Lets just say, its getting there and I think you guys will like what you see.

Here are some new pictures. As you can see the floors need to be cleaned up, but they just laid the wood floors which look awesome in there!

i-3QDkd8v-L.jpg
i-V3N3T8x-L.jpg

Here is another picture of the TV up front:
i-Rs3V8Hs-L.jpg

Check out these before and after pics. You can see the old red/pink color and the new THP Green!
i-bzN5Q6H-L.jpg
i-8H4tVQP-L.jpg

It's the Morgan Cup!
i-8RS8mW3-L.jpg

The exterior with the new THP Green and Black design:
i-Nq5v8h5-L.jpg

And my favorite pictures so far:
i-ZsRC59J-L.jpg
i-T8VZw5Z-L.jpg

That looks great! I love the little Morgan Cup part and the THP logo on the outside looks amazing!

Looks awesome! I love the green.

The green looks real nice.

Now THAT is what I'm talkin' about!!!!! Abso-freakin-lutely gorgeous.

This looks amazing. The Grey/Black/Green/White just go so well together it's unbelievable. Like how you have kept it clean looking, yet still have the little details that shows it's going to be fun at the same time.

That looks AMAZING!

Tap before talk.

That looks awesome guys! Nicer than my house

Oh my, wow, this is coming along very very nicely. Looks very sharp & trendy while still maintaining lots of class! Well done!!

Back