Looks great! Bet it will look amazing in person.

WOW...simply stunning! Great job guys, I applaud everything about the THP Tour Van and what it will represent and mean for THP as a whole.

That looks kick a** guys. The color scheme is amazing

The whole thing looks incredible, but those last two pictures just blew me away. Congrats you two.

That looks great guys!! Too Cool!

that logo looks just plain cool on it....well done guiys!!!

Here are some new pictures. As you can see the floors need to be cleaned up, but they just laid the wood floors which look awesome in there!

i-3QDkd8v-L.jpg
i-V3N3T8x-L.jpg

Here is another picture of the TV up front:
i-Rs3V8Hs-L.jpg

Check out these before and after pics. You can see the old red/pink color and the new THP Green!
i-bzN5Q6H-L.jpg
i-8H4tVQP-L.jpg

It's the Morgan Cup!
i-8RS8mW3-L.jpg

The exterior with the new THP Green and Black design:
i-Nq5v8h5-L.jpg

And my favorite pictures so far:
i-ZsRC59J-L.jpg
i-T8VZw5Z-L.jpg

This looks amazing. The Grey/Black/Green/White just go so well together it's unbelievable. Like how you have kept it clean looking, yet still have the little details that shows it's going to be fun at the same time.

The "gray" you are seeing is actually more of a gold/beige.

Oh my, wow, this is coming along very very nicely. Looks very sharp & trendy while still maintaining lots of class! Well done!!

That was our goal the entire time and I am astonished with how well they maintained our vision.

The whole thing looks incredible, but those last two pictures just blew me away. Congrats you two.

When it is complete, we will do some videos showing all the details and the way it all flows together.

Wow! Looking fantastic!

Rep added JB! I love those wood floors. I LOVE THEM. completely amazing.

The last picture is my favorite as well. Looks amazon JB/GG. I can fully understand how excited you are. It's looks great!

The "gray" you are seeing is actually more of a gold/beige.

My bad, must be the lighting. Looks super clean either way.

Looks incredible guys. I know you all must be very proud and excited every time you all see it coming more together.

Looks awesome (currently my new favorite word)!! To use a few words that have already been used that I think fits: Classy! Sharp! Trendy! Mainly "Classy" though.
Can't wait to see it in person (at the THP Demo Day Outing???).

Looks awesome (currently my new favorite word)!! To use a few words that have already been used that I think fits: Classy! Sharp! Trendy! Mainly "Classy" though.
Can't wait to see it in person (at the THP Demo Day Outing???).

It will definitely be at the outing Demo Day. : )

It really does look fantastic. Such a clean design.

That I am not sure about, I still need to get with the golf course and see if that is possible.

Fingers crossed it will be :alien2:

Looking incredible! It's gonna be amazing when it's done.

This just proves THP is here to stay!! Love it!!!

Back