it looks fantastic

wow, that is starting to look awesome!!!

Looking good! Cant wait to see the real deal @ the outing :)

Love the details, the color scheme the logos. Very nice touches!

Pics look great! Looks like its coming along nicely.

That I am not sure about, I still need to get with the golf course and see if that is possible.

You can always park it at a Walmart, for real. That will give THP a ton of exposure while in MB.

You can always park it at a Walmart, for real. That will give THP a ton of exposure while in MB.

Yes, Walmart is very RV friendly and allows dry docking as well as overnight parking. However we are not really sure we want to leave something like this there for days without being able to monitor it.

Can I get a pic of Mine and Tinas bunkbeds?? Thanks!

Yes, Walmart is very RV friendly and allows dry docking as well as overnight parking. However we are not really sure we want to leave something like this there for days without being able to monitor it.

Its your baby but I think it would be fine. The Walmart near our condo in NMB is always well patrolled by the coppers, but the exposure would be sick in MB. The graphics are sweet and people will notice, whatever your comfortable with JB but I say park it at Walmart just for the advertising.

Good Lord Have Mercy that thing looks so GOOD!!!!! I am really proud for you guys :blob:. I can wait to see it in person:bulgy-eyes:

Coolest RV I've ever seen!

Love what you guys have done with the place. Very classy you two, congratulations. Can't wait to take a ride. The wood floor are sweet!

Here are some new pictures. As you can see the floors need to be cleaned up, but they just laid the wood floors which look awesome in there!

i-3QDkd8v-L.jpg
i-V3N3T8x-L.jpg

Here is another picture of the TV up front:
i-Rs3V8Hs-L.jpg

Check out these before and after pics. You can see the old red/pink color and the new THP Green!
i-bzN5Q6H-L.jpg
i-8H4tVQP-L.jpg

It's the Morgan Cup!
i-8RS8mW3-L.jpg

The exterior with the new THP Green and Black design:
i-Nq5v8h5-L.jpg

And my favorite pictures so far:
i-ZsRC59J-L.jpg
i-T8VZw5Z-L.jpg

LOOKS AMAZING!! Yes I was yelling. I really like it. Can't wait to see more pics. And the finish product in person at the outing.

JB and GG

This is certainly an awesome addition to THP. I can't tell you how impressed I am with the design and color scheme. I can't wait to see this RV on the road. It truly an attention grabber and gets the word out so we will have many more going the family. I know you can't wait to christen this bad boy. Wonderful job guys.

TapAhoy!

Can't wait to see you guys in Atlanta soon!!!!

JB and GG, that looks amazing so far, very impressive. Congrats on the new ride!

Looks absolutely AMAZING! That paint job would look great on my car! Hard wood flooring too. ...TV might be too big though.

I want that RV!!!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Last edited:
Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Thanks everybody. We are both nervous and anxious to see the finished product and what the THP Tour Van means to the website and community. But we are pretty excited to show off some of the ideas we have with it when it is all complete.

Pictures look really good. This is a huge project that is blending together nicely.

That looks so freaking cool!

Back