The front end.

c6e4ebdd-dd3b-8c0f.jpg

Thats a great looking front end JB, this thing is really starting to look awesome!

wow, the van is really coming together! Some great touches being shown so far. Exciting to see the progress. You guys must be itching to get on the road and show her off!

Thats a great looking front end JB, this thing is really starting to look awesome!

Wait till you see the back...Baby got back....yeah, Im a dork.

Wait till you see the back...Baby got back....yeah, Im a dork.
80's hip hop references are never dorky. Can't wait to see the pics of the back, and the whole thing completed.

There will be ZERO doubt what this RV represents. This baby looks good from the front and back!! Not often you can say that. :hello:

That looks great! This thing is very impressive!

Awesome front end!!!! But you know, JB, I'm all about the back.

"Oh, baby I wanna get with ya, and take yo' picture."

Aw, hell. LOL

Great looking pictures. Man, that thing is going to be golf pimp supreme. Looks amazing.

This is going to be the BEST tour van ever!! I am so looking forward to seeing the final product.

Just caught up with the latest pics. Wow! Just awesome! Can't wait to see this thing in person at the outing.

This is going to be the BEST tour van ever!! I am so looking forward to seeing the final product.

Just caught up with the latest pics. Wow! Just awesome! Can't wait to see this thing in person at the outing.

Thanks guys. That means a lot. When we started this journey, the innovation side was there in our opinions, but all we got to see for the exterior was renderings from the graphic designer at our dealer with the new look. Seeing it come together is starting to sink in.

Nothing wrong with a little bling in the grill.....

ya grill, ya grill...had a whole top diamonds and da bottom row's gold

I can't wait to see a check in post from some golfer on the raid that just caught a glimpse of the THP tour van. It's coming along nicely.

I saw the pic of the front on twitter yesterday... Looking awesome! I can't wait to see the full thing when it's all done!

Thanks guys. That means a lot. When we started this journey, the innovation side was there in our opinions, but all we got to see for the exterior was renderings from the graphic designer at our dealer with the new look. Seeing it come together is starting to sink in.

I'll chime in with another 80's reference.... "I love it when a plan comes together".

That thing is beautiful JB !!

I can't wait to see a check in post from some golfer on the raid that just caught a glimpse of the THP tour van. It's coming along nicely.

We have something special planned for that possibly.

I saw the pic of the front on twitter yesterday... Looking awesome! I can't wait to see the full thing when it's all done!

I'll chime in with another 80's reference.... "I love it when a plan comes together".

That thing is beautiful JB !!

Thanks guys.

We have something special planned for that possibly.

Why does that not surprise me :act-up:

It's coming together nicely, good designing work you two.

Great photos guys, keep them coming. Love the excitement around this new venture, definetly something different!

Just getting caught up on the latest pictures & updates, and WOW! It looks absolutely amazing. The vision you two had for this is downright impressive.

Why does that not surprise me :act-up:

It's coming together nicely, good designing work you two.

Great photos guys, keep them coming. Love the excitement around this new venture, definetly something different!

Just getting caught up on the latest pictures & updates, and WOW! It looks absolutely amazing. The vision you two had for this is downright impressive.

Thanks everybody. Still lots to be done, but we are liking what we are seeing so far.

looking good

War Eagle just became the 1st THPer to see the THP Tour Van and take a look at the inside.

Back