War Eagle just became the 1st THPer to see the THP Tour Van and take a look at the inside.

Dang Floridians!!

Text me some sneak pics War!

War Eagle just became the 1st THPer to see the THP Tour Van and take a look at the inside.
Hehe....

Cut out of work for a little bit to take a quick trip up to Tampa to check out the THP Tour Van. All I can say is that the pictures do not do it justice. The logos and signage are slick, the THP color scheme is sharp, the Morgan Cup logo and other decals are very, very well done....and that's just the outside. Inside was amazing, literally a home on wheels. Of course it's decked out with TVs and all the essentials you could need. I lost count how many times I told JB, "I want one."

I wish I could follow along the bus at times and see the reaction people give when they see it on the road. I imagine there will be a lot of tweeting/facebooking done by travelers on the interstate as the THP Tour Van rolls by them.

That sounds awesome WE. I can't wait to see it myself.

Hehe....

Cut out of work for a little bit to take a quick trip up to Tampa to check out the THP Tour Van. All I can say is that the pictures do not do it justice. The logos and signage are slick, the THP color scheme is sharp, the Morgan Cup logo and other decals are very, very well done....and that's just the outside. Inside was amazing, literally a home on wheels. Of course it's decked out with TVs and all the essentials you could need. I lost count how many times I told JB, "I want one."

I wish I could follow along the bus at times and see the reaction people give when they see it on the road. I imagine there will be a lot of tweeting/facebooking done by travelers on the interstate as the THP Tour Van rolls by them.

He did mention a few times he wanted one...hehe
WE got a tour of the THP Bus as well as us walking around and looking in a few others. I give him a month before he has one...I kid, kind of.

No sneak peak pics for us unfortunate enough to not live in Florida? hehe

Hehe....

I heard the first visitor, wins the honor of taking the THP Tour Van through its initial bath/wash job :D. Bring you a beach towel to use as a wash cloth :bulgy-eyes:

He did mention a few times he wanted one...hehe
WE got a tour of the THP Bus as well as us walking around and looking in a few others. I give him a month before he has one...I kid, kind of.
Could be the largest ponder I have ever had. Ha!

Another perk to living in Florida I see,,,niiice WE...I can;t lie if I was closer I would have done the same,,,this thing looks amazing from the pics and the info that has been posted, hopefulyl I will see it driving in Delaware at some point..hint hint.....LOL

No sneak peak pics for us unfortunate enough to not live in Florida? hehe
If you think JB plays golf fast you should have seen us running all over the place looking at RVs.
I heard the first visitor, wins the honor of taking the THP Tour Van through its initial bath/wash job :D. Bring you a beach towel to use as a wash cloth :bulgy-eyes:
I wasnt informed of this, but I may need a crew to help me tackle that job.

If you think JB plays golf fast you should have seen us running all over the place looking at RVs.

I wasnt informed of this, but I may need a crew to help me tackle that job.

haha I imagine they can run this beautiful puppy through a truck wash or they may have motor home wash machines too?

haha I imagine they can run this beautiful puppy through a truck wash or they may have motor home wash machines too?
My grandparents were RV'ers, and I loved going along with them during the summer. You would be surprised at the amenities that most RV places have. It's impressive, and most are full service.

Right about now, War Eagle is trying to explain to his wife, why a new Class A is "necessary".

After the tour today, I got a chance to check up on the overall progress and we are moving along pretty well. Not too much longer everybody and then we will start to unveil some of the incredible things we have planned for this thing and our wonderful members here.

I'm definitely jealous of you WE! Sounds like you had a good time checking this bad boy out.

I am getting more anxious by the day to see this and hear all about what JB and GG have planned for it.

Right about now, War Eagle is trying to explain to his wife, why a new Class A is "necessary".

After the tour today, I got a chance to check up on the overall progress and we are moving along pretty well. Not too much longer everybody and then we will start to unveil some of the incredible things we have planned for this thing and our wonderful members here.
That conversation may have occurred when I got home from work this evening. I think the phrase I used was "It just makes sense for when we travel."

That conversation may have occurred when I got home from work this evening. I think the phrase I used was "It just makes sense for when we travel."

I am VERY familiar with that phrase. I believe it is one of the reasons you guys are seeing the unveiling of the THP Tour Van. I am kidding of course (kind of).

I am VERY familiar with that phrase. I believe it is one of the reasons you guys are seeing the unveiling of the THP Tour Van. I am kidding of course (kind of).

He's not kidding, that was one of the biggest points he proposed to me when trying to get me to agree to the tour van. I won't lie, I was pretty against it at first. I am not someone who adjusts to change very well, especially something this big, but now I am super excited about it and can't wait to hit the road.

He's not kidding, that was one of the biggest points he proposed to me when trying to get me to agree to the tour van. I won't lie, I was pretty against it at first. I am not someone who adjusts to change very well, especially something this big, but now I am super excited about it and can't wait to hit the road.
I cant blame you there, I would be excited too! The exterior art work and color scheme looks great, but the ideas y'all had for the interior took it to the next level. Just think GG, you will have it made, make JB drive and you can relax in the back with Duke & Ellie!

Where ya gonna park it?????

The front end.

c6e4ebdd-dd3b-8c0f.jpg

That is freaking sweet!

I can't blame you for that in the least bit.

Outside my house.....or the gates of Pinehurst perhaps....(wishful, but possible, thinking)

I cant blame you there, I would be excited too! The exterior art work and color scheme looks great, but the ideas y'all had for the interior took it to the next level. Just think GG, you will have it made, make JB drive and you can relax in the back with Duke & Ellie!

That is the game plan. I hope I never have to drive it, I am scared to do that.

When we aren't using it we reserved a storage spot for it.

Josh, are you prepared to drive this mammoth?

Back