Awesome...i hope there will be a contest for a chance to get a ride along :banana:

Josh, are you prepared to drive this mammoth?

Yes sir I am. I have precious cargo in there (my golf clubs :D), so i would not risk that.

How long is this beast?

Yes sir I am. I have precious cargo in there (my golf clubs :D), so i would not risk that.

LOL that reminds me of those fed ex commercials...JB make sure you have the back up camera on your clubs so you can see them from the navigation in the dashboard...LOL

man this thing has really come together great! it looks like it needs its own theme song/entrance them when it arrives at a destination

haha...dude, i have driven some big things, I dont know if I could handle this thing safely. Maybe at 20 MPH. I would be driving mrs daisy scared sh!tless

Wow, do they have back up cameras on those things?

Thats a good question. He could buy some of those orange things like the airline dudes have and make morgan direct him

haha...dude, i have driven some big things, I dont know if I could handle this thing safely. Maybe at 20 MPH. I would be driving mrs daisy scared sh!tless

You wish!

man this thing has really come together great! it looks like it needs its own theme song/entrance them when it arrives at a destination

Yoo-Hoo! Yat-Da Da-Ditty Da!

Remember guys I still have a current CDL if you need a professional driver, on those long trips :blob:. I am retired too, so my time is your time :D

Getting their first tour.

614ce6b2-dfbc-cd1a.jpg

614ce6b2-dfca-446d.jpg

Ellie and Duke look like they are enjoying it!

Ha - not taking long for the doggies to find their spot! One on the couch and one waiting for daddy to drive them down the road. Keeping an eye on the captain!

Why is it I imagine JB lighting up a cigar after getting the big delivery with all the new graphics and saying:

Orginal_John_Hannibal_Smith.jpg

"I love it when a plan comes together!"

Dogs looked happy lol. This thing is freaking awesome guys, I can not wait to see the finished product in person one day.

Duke has settled in, Ellie is still a little nervous.

We are spending the night in the coach tonight to try things out with the dogs so they get a feel for it. Should be an interesting evening. We will have some videos and pictures coming up tomorrow as more of a sneak preview of things to come.

Haha, those are some great pictures!

Sleep tight you guys, very sweet that you and the dogs get to check it out tonight

You are now officially a member of the cult of RVs! Have fun!

Back