Speechless...and that takes A LOT! I can only imagine the THP adventures in store for that BAD-BOY-BIG-RIG! God helps us all...

Holy cow! That's amazing. I'm eager to know what's next.

Seriously, the possibilities are endless.

I can't wait to see some funny THP RV commercials like the NBA on ESPN has devised.

THP on the move. Very good idea. Go spread some love. Can't wait to see the finished product. AWESOME idea.

WTC!!! That is awesome!!! OK, so I guess I am not needed pre outing anymore. hahaha. CONGRATS! This is huge

Oh yes you are....hehe

Ok I am for hire (free) and yes I do still have my CDL for large vehicles like buses and stuff. :blob: Wow this is awesome!

I will work for tour equipment scraps and cheeseburgers

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Oh yes you are....hehe

haha...fair enough, I will be there. I am almost 100% confirmed on my work trip after today. I would say 99.9% count me in for help

Mind blown! Wow! Ive always wondered wtc rolls around in these... THP does lol

Congrats you two. Always looking to take it to the next level.

Road trip to Mexico?

This is unbelievable. Fantastic news for THP. On a personal level, if my membership in the Albatross Club helped make this possible then I am so proud to be a part of what THP has done and will do. I love seeing THP grown and extend its reach and influence I can see the THP van being used to visit states and and members. But that is just a guess. Congratulations JB and GG.

I just see visions of JB and GG starting a driving range, living out of an rv, and JB adopting the alias Tin Cup.

so when are you guys going to Canada? :D

Wow, talk about living large! Congratulations. Can't even begin to fathom the craziness that will go on inside.

Wow, awesome!
Bring it down to cover Doral and I'll gladly volunteer my time to help cover the event. That thing is awesome! Full THP! Wrap would look amazing.

Are you going to need my address for forum testing?

WOW, THP is blowin up! This is huge!!! You guys should bring it to the Cadillac Championship in Doral!!!

I keep coming back to how jealous I am. I want an RV to spread golf goodness THP style!

I bet once the custom work is done she's going to look great.

Is it going to have a name?

Absolutely awesome! Can't wait to see what you have planned!

Wow! A HUGE plus for the THP !brand and family. Congrats

Back