Like JB said, Ellie is having a little trouble adjusting, which is funny because we thought it would be Duke who had the issue. But we are just stationary, it will be interesting to see how they do when we are moving. Duke is not a huge fan of the car, but hopefully a house on wheels will be different.

Remember guys I still have a current CDL if you need a professional driver, on those long trips :blob:. I am retired too, so my time is your time :D

Although you do not need a CDL, I have mine too so when you come to Dallas, I can get you around here, I have driven just about everything.

For some reason I read this and picture a man standing on the side of the road holding a sign that says "Will work for golf clubs" :smile:

For some reason I read this and picture a man standing on the side of the road holding a sign that says "Will work for golf clubs" :smile:

:laughing:

The two THP Mascots as well as myself and GolferGal made it through our trial run last night. Today the coach gets more work done in the form of a couple of things we decided to add. It is coming along though.

I can't wait to hear the plans for this!

was it a restless night? Is the A/C noisy?

was it a restless night? Is the A/C noisy?

Not much more than any hotel AC and it can get cold enough to hang meat in this thing. There are 2 AC units in this model and they can get it pretty darn cold in here.

The two THP Mascots as well as myself and GolferGal made it through our trial run last night. Today the coach gets more work done in the form of a couple of things we decided to add. It is coming along though.

Success!!! I want a RV.

Not much more than any hotel AC and it can get cold enough to hang meat in this thing. There are 2 AC units in this model and they can get it pretty darn cold in here.

I love hanging meat cold dude. Does the A/C just run off of electricity? I mean, the RV doesn't have to be running does it? I bet it was comfy in there. Nothing like camping in that kind of luxury. TV's working yet?

Did you pick a Walmart and park it?

I love hanging meat cold dude. Does the A/C just run off of electricity? I mean, the RV doesn't have to be running does it? I bet it was comfy in there. Nothing like camping in that kind of luxury. TV's working yet?

When you park an RV in an RV spot, it has power connections. you just pay the place where you park to hook up power and sewer. If not, it runs on a "generator"

Did you pick a Walmart and park it?

When you park an RV in an RV spot, it has power connections. you just pay the place where you park to hook up power and sewer. If not, it runs on a "generator"

One-Tizzle is the prophet and the prophet knows all.

are you putting in cameras for THP live feeds?

Walmart has RV spots? I knew that you were allowed to park in them but I didn't know they had actual spots for them. That is pretty cool

TC just relates to National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. He would just throw the sewer line in the rain gutter like Uncle Eddie!

Walmart has RV spots? I knew that you were allowed to park in them but I didn't know they had actual spots for them. That is pretty cool

No. We are not parked at Walmart despite what Cookie wants to believe.

Haha Cookie confused me.

are you putting in cameras for THP live feeds?

Now wouldn't that be a little invasive of their privacy? Remember when I asked about christening the Tour Van? :alien:

I think a lot of people would be surprised at what an RV Campground is actually like. A lot of them are very "Country Club-ish" with all kinds of amenities, as well as being all inclusive.

One-Tizzle is the prophet and the prophet knows all.

This is true!!! Took you a while to realize it..haha

How in the heck did I get drug into the Wal-Mart talk? Always picking on the little guy...

I am so confused.

Next small item they need is a THP golf cart so they can cruise around the camp grounds when they actually park in one.

Next small item they need is a THP golf cart so they can cruise around the camp grounds when they actually park in one.
Or Matching THP Vespa's

Or you could get around the grounds and course with a couple of these.

GiddyUp.jpg

Back