Yea this thing is hawt! Great job on the details :clapp:

I absolutely love it guys. Seems like it came together quickly. I know you guys were excited as you should be. Can't wait to see it in person. You never cease to amaze. Why don't jump in head north to Atlanta for the Georgia outing and put that beast on the road.

TapAhoy!

Looks nice JB.

JB, I'm amazed how large that beast is. It looks awesome so far, you keep mentioning doing more. It only keeps getting better!!

It is definitely not cheap to fill this up. Figure the tank is 100gallons and it's about $4.23-$4.30 for diesel right now, you do the math.. ; )

It is definitely not cheap to fill this up. Figure the tank is 100gallons and it's about $4.23-$4.30 for diesel right now, you do the math.. ; )

A new Turdelist driver every fill up :bulgy-eyes:

Oh, I know. Now put some putter covers up for sale and I will make my contribution to the gas tank cause. Ha

:pukes:

You guys would be billionaires if you could make an engine that ran on pure tears.

Tried to search back through the thread, but I didn't see....

Does this baby require Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)?

Tried to search back through the thread, but I didn't see....

Does this baby require Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)?

No it does not.

This thing just just purely amazing. I can't wait to see it in person.

Just got confirmation that the THP Tour Van should be done any day now. I apologize for my absence on the forum the last 2 days as this has been a time eating endeavor, but we think you will like the finished product and when you hear some of our ideas that we have planned with it, I think you guys will think it was worth it.

Next week, we will have some videos of the outside and inside showing everything that the THP Tour Van has to offer.

Looking forward to the videos. Looking forward to seeing this thing in person sometime.

Really excited about seeing the final project.

Can't wait to see the finalized product both virtually soon, and in person at Demo Day.

sure is coming together nicely! I am very impressed! Cant wait to see the THP Cribs

As a big surprise, the tour can made it's first voyage today. We have arrived at the Georgia get together.

c6e4ebbf-adea-8144.jpg

Nice. Time to show that thing off. I think there is going to be a smiley explosion from Gray soon.

Can't wait to see you guys in about 45 min.

Tappin' on my Blackberry

Steer clear of the wood shed.:bulgy-eyes:

wow thats awesome you guys drove up for the get together! van looks nice.

I think it is SO FREAKING COOL that you guys made the trip there. Way to go, looking forward to hearing more about the day later - have fun!

The Maiden golf voyage! Check the closets before you leave, OG may be hiding out.

Tap-in Talking

As a big surprise, the tour can made it's first voyage today. We have arrived at the Georgia get together.

c6e4ebbf-adea-8144.jpg

I just showed this to T0ad. He just keeps saying "no damn way".

Typing away using Tapatalk!

Glad you guys made it safe a sound. What a way to kick off the GA get together.

Back